Sneeze Fetish Forum

TMA -- She is a Totally Marvellous Animal!

Zed

I rarely post in the forum anymore but I feel compelled to type a few words about one of the truly great people in this world -- TMA. She's been a stalwart member for a very long time and one of this community's greatest contributors. I so appreciate how she is able to identify with and support people of all ages, all backgrounds, all situations and all regions of this world. She is a truly lovely person and someone I greatly admire. She is smart, friendly, relentlessly positive, funny and a joy to be around. Thank you, TMA, for all that you do, all that you are, and all that you contribute. You are a true gem and indeed, a Totally Marvellous Animal.

Take care, my friend, and thanks again,

Zed

She is a truly lovely person and someone I greatly admire. She is smart, friendly, relentlessly positive, funny and a joy to be around. Thank you, TMA, for all that you do, all that you are, and all that you contribute. You are a true gem

I couldn't agree more!! Tee, you're the best. You know I love you. :heart:

Every one of us can learn a lot from lovely tma about how to be a good person and a good forum member. Long live the tma! :wub:

Hear, hear! Agreed! :wub:

5InC1Uo.png

I really couldn't say it much better than this. Thank you, tma, for being a brilliant ottery friend with the purest mind ( :bleh: ). :wub: You are absolutely wonderful and I'm glad to have you in my life. :)

Archived