Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thanks joal555

Leafeon78

I would like to thank joal555 for being general and supportive and editing/deleting my posts when asked.

Joal is definitely one of the reasons the forum continues to run smoothly and efficiently! Going to tag along on this Kudos and say, Thanks for all you do! <3

Joal is definitely one of the reasons the forum continues to run smoothly and efficiently! Going to tag along on this Kudos and say, Thanks for all you do! <3

Yes that's why I wanted to thank him for all the hard work that has been done.

Oooh, can I tag along too? He always seems to go out of his way to make people feel welcome, which can make a massive difference in a place that's so big and where the content of what we're sharing is so personal.

Yay Joal!

Of course. Joal 555 is easily the best Joal there is.

Don't tell Joals 0-554 that I said that.

I'd like to add my thanks too. It wasn't so long ago that I was super nervous about being all new to the forum, and it was a lot of small things that made a big difference to me feeling really welcome here. And Joal was certainly part of that. Thank you!

Jumping on the bandwagon just to express how awesome Joal is! I don't know what we'd do without him!! :heart:

I'd like to add my thanks too. It wasn't so long ago that I was super nervous about being all new to the forum, and it was a lot of small things that made a big difference to me feeling really welcome here. And Joal was certainly part of that. Thank you!

I was originally in the same place all nervous and afraid of other members but thanks to Joal I felt really welcome and was helped to be involved especially with some mistakes I made when I was new Posting in the wrong places.

I'm just going to second everything that's been said and add some extra kudos! Joal definitely played a big part in helping me feel less nervous when I finally decided to become an active member here. And he always makes the chatroom a great and fun place to be! biggrin.png

Thank you for everything! hug.gif

JOAL!!!!! :joal:

Hopin' aboard to express my love as well. You are the absolute greatest! Always helpful, forever patient and sweeter than pecan pie. Who needs the other 554 of them, when we got you? :kisscheek:

Joal! Thank you for always being on top of everything and being so sweet to new members and old ones that have returned! :) I think the world of you!

Kudos well deserved - Joal555 is a big part of what makes this community such a welcoming, safe place. Legend! :D

I'm a bit late in responding to this as I had to take a mini-break from the forum for personal reasons, but thank you very much for all the kind comments, which are very much appreciated.

It would mean a lot to me at any time, but it especially does so at the moment.

:joal:

I'm a bit late in responding to this as I had to take a mini-break from the forum for personal reasons, but thank you very much for all the kind comments, which are very much appreciated.

It would mean a lot to me at any time, but it especially does so at the moment.

glasses.gif

Your one of the best that help keep this forum running sorting all the problems that can be difficult so I want to thank you again.

Archived