Sneeze Fetish Forum

Being cold?

Tangerine

It's only occurred to me very recently that this might be a separate fetish for me. Just as I've always felt the overwhelming need to take care of a partner if he is sick, when he is cold, I feel an overwhelming need to warm him up. I think that's part of the reason why I find scarves and sweaters so attractive on men. I love the vulnerability.

Of course this plays into my fever fetish as well... I love chills. :)

Does anyone else have this?

Oh, heck yes to this. My husband gets chilled easily and I adore it when he snuggles up to me, burying his cold nose in my neck and tucking his hands into whatever pockets I happen to have. It's adorable. And I have such a weakness for scarves and sweaters and jackets, especially when the poor guy wearing them looks shivery and miserable. I just want to bundle him up and keep him warm. I am hugely into caretaking, though, moreso than outright sneezing, so I'm sure that's part of it.

Oh, heck yes to this. My husband gets chilled easily and I adore it when he snuggles up to me, burying his cold nose in my neck and tucking his hands into whatever pockets I happen to have. It's adorable. And I have such a weakness for scarves and sweaters and jackets, especially when the poor guy wearing them looks shivery and miserable. I just want to bundle him up and keep him warm. I am hugely into caretaking, though, moreso than outright sneezing, so I'm sure that's part of it.

Yes back at you to ALL of this! Glad to hear I'm not alone :)

It's not a fetish for me, but like Jorm, seeing someone being cold and shivery is very attractive to me. :yes: It's the vulnerability thing, once again.

• 3 weeks later...

It's adorable. And I have such a weakness for scarves and sweaters and jackets, especially when the poor guy wearing them looks shivery and miserable. I am hugely into caretaking...

This!! Ugh, no wonder I find a certain guy so attractive and adorable. It was the sweaters! They make him look more vulnerable... :wubsmiley:

• 1 year later...

I do have a bit of a "thing" for people feeling cold, especially if the coldness leads to trembling/shivering, which I like even more.  In my favorite BBC dramatization, Daniel Deronda starring Hugh Dancy, Daniel rescues a Jewish girl (played by Jodhi May) from the Thames River in which she was trying to drown herself.  He takes her to his friends' house, and by the time they arrive there she is obviously very cold.  The friends then wrap a blanket around her shoulders and make her sit by the fire, which I find heartwarming.

Another situation I love is guys getting caught out in the rain, getting their clothes more or less wet, and then being urged to change their clothes right away for fear of catching cold. 

16 hours ago, Luisa39 said:

Another situation I love is guys getting caught out in the rain, getting their clothes more or less wet, and then being urged to change their clothes right away for fear of catching cold. 

I find that super cute. But I think the most romantic thing is when a girl is shivering and a sweet guy gives her his jacket or coat like a gentleman. ^-^

3 hours ago, cosplaycutiepie said:

I find that super cute. But I think the most romantic thing is when a girl is shivering and a sweet guy gives her his jacket or coat like a gentleman. ^-^

Oh yes!  Taking your jacket or coat off and offering it to someone else is very altruistic and sweet.

On 5/2/2015 at 2:19 PM, OhDearBlessYou said:

This!! Ugh, no wonder I find a certain guy so attractive and adorable. It was the sweaters! They make him look more vulnerable... :wubsmiley:

This. So much this. I love this thread so much. <3 I love guys who are physically weak, fragile, and vulnerable, getting cold easily is just a part of it but I love it! I used to work with a guy like this, he was so cute, he had the cutest face, and he was kind of short and very thin and he always wore sweaters in the office and I secretly had a bit of a crush on him. I hated that job but I still miss him, HAH

• 2 weeks later...

"I find that super cute. But I think the most romantic thing is when a girl is shivering and a sweet guy gives her his jacket or coat like a gentleman."

I think I have a fetish for this because having a guy give me his jacket is a huge turn on :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

My eyes have been opened. This is hot as hell, thank you!  I'm gonna be thinking about this for a while now :)

• 2 weeks later...

Warming up a chilly girl with cuddles or hanging out under a blanket together is pretty cute.  Even a girl bundled up in winter clothes can be pretty attractive.

And I'll second that a feverish girl can be cute, too.  Especially if she's trying to cool herself off.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived