Sneeze Fetish Forum

Men Sneezing into Shirts <3

NewGirlJanine

I just find it really adorable and kinda masculine in a weird way. I don't know, but it really turns me on. Especially when it's allergies, when they don't even care to get a tissue.

I can't be the only one, right ladies (and gentlemen wink.png)?

OH MY GODS YES

I especially love it if they have a cold and are wearing awarm, cozy, high-collared shirt and just lift up the collar to cover their face :heart:

a shirt like this

Oh my god yes I couldn't agree more!

Or sneezing into scarves like your profile pic Sitruuna :P

Or sneezing into scarves like your profile pic Sitruuna :P

:heart:

He's actually just... I don't know, being all "oh my god what a nice scarf" or something. xD

I do like the idea of the guy not caring to get a tissue, but I feel like that would just make the shirt uncomfortably...wet/messy?heh.gif

When I get colds/sinus infections in the winter I tend to wear this one over-sized Slayer t-shirts. (i'm a medium and this shirt is extra large). The reason reason for this is one because I just like having all the extra room and comfort, but also because it makes for a bigger tissue. I don't mind blowing into it because it's not really a shirt I ever wear out.

When I get colds/sinus infections in the winter I tend to wear this one over-sized Slayer t-shirts. (i'm a medium and this shirt is extra large). The reason reason for this is one because I just like having all the extra room and comfort, but also because it makes for a bigger tissue. I don't mind blowing into it because it's not really a shirt I ever wear out.

That's pretty cute. Really cute actually. ;)

That's pretty cute. Really cute actually. wink.png

Haha believe me, I don't do it to be cute! xD

Well you seem like someone I'd like talking to, haha. :sweatdrop:

Well you seem like someone I'd like talking to, haha. sweatdrop.gif

Then maybe you should!

I just find it really adorable and kinda masculine in a weird way. I don't know, but it really turns me on. Especially when it's allergies, when they don't even care to get a tissue.

One of the few occasions when you don't mind people getting shirty? :glare:

:joal:

• 1 month later...

One of the few occasions when you don't mind people getting shirty? glare.gif

glasses.gif

Oh, Joal... :rollfast:

I find it really cute, actually. Yep.

I find this SUPER adorable. The idea of a guy with bad allergies constantly pulling up his t-shirt collar just kills me. And sneezing into sweaters and scarves with a cold is also super cute!

I once saw a woman carefully duck her head so her nose was inside her coat, and sneeze- I guess that is pretty similar. Wish I had seen that more often...! :blush:

I agree; that's totally adorable. ^^;

• 1 month later...

My favorite is when they sneeze and pause for a second with their shirt still covering their nose while they wait for the next sneeze to come....its so adorable and I know that there is another sneeze to come so I get excited

I do like the idea of the guy not caring to get a tissue, but I feel like that would just make the shirt uncomfortably...wet/messy?heh.gif

I'm such a clean freak, this drives me nuts. I mean, I guess it's preferable to not sneezing all over people? For me, the only acceptable way to cover your mouth/nose is with your elbow/arm. It can easily be washed/wiped off later, and you aren't going around opening doors and shaking hands with your elbow. (and I think neatness and being considerate is adorable. So.)

I used to want to be a doctor, so I did a lot of work studying disease transmission, so this could stem from that. But I cannot be turned on by anything "messy". It's so bad. I just end up stressed?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh this absolutely drives me insane I love it when a guy has a cold and he pulls his sweater or shirt or scarf or whatever up to cover his sneeze. It's such a turn on, even more than when a guy sneezes into a blanket (which is pretty big for me too).

I find this SUPER adorable. The idea of a guy with bad allergies constantly pulling up his t-shirt collar just kills me. And sneezing into sweaters and scarves with a cold is also super cute!

This is so true and I agree the pause that they take when/if its a double is so adorable and all you can see are their eyes fluttering. Its so utterly adorable.

I'm a guy and I sneeze into my shirt all the time, my brother often calls it gross and I'm like "shoo". But yeah, just sayin'.

I'm a guy and I sneeze into my shirt all the time, my brother often calls it gross and I'm like "shoo". But yeah, just sayin'.

.........oooor how about a guy sneezing without a shirt

Sounds like one of those cases when I don't mind either way :D

Archived