Sneeze Fetish Forum

favorite film

Leafeon78

I don't know if this is in the right place So if not feel free to move it.

Hello guys I was wondering what's your favorite film mine is Independence Day my favorite scene of it is when captain hiller says welcome to earth.

I honestly don't have just one~

A Clockwork Orange

Just about any horror movie

Dark Skies

Titanic

Beetlejuice

Project X

All the Scary Movie movies

I honestly don't have just one~

A Clockwork Orange

Just about any horror movie

Dark Skies

Titanic

Beetlejuice

Project X

All the Scary Movie movies

Nice I got more just can't remember the names.

Any horror classic slasher films. Like my favorite in that cateogory is The texas chainsaw massacre. Ive seen each and everyone.

I love disney, dreamworks, pixar, etc....i cant think of just one....i can watch prince of egypt for hours...

Oh oh!!!! I love the christopher nolan batman movies. And i just watched son of batman some weeks ago...

I love Afro Samuari!!!

Yeah...i love movies...

Thanks to everyone thats put those favorite film does any one any cartoon films they like mine is obviously Pokemon and Scooby Doo.

Cartoon... hmm..

The first pokemon movie....

Ugh.....that scene......;_;

Cartoon... hmm..

The first pokemon movie....

Ugh.....that scene......;_;

You mean with new two or am I wrong I seen it just can't remember what happens.

Probably "Perfume", even though, in spite of the title, it has nothing to do with sneezing. ;) Also "Quills", which was my favourite until Perfume ursurped it slightly.

Probably "Perfume", even though, in spite of the title, it has nothing to do with sneezing. wink.png Also "Quills", which was my favourite until Perfume ursurped it slightly.

Ok thanks for contributing.

Always changing! I'd say right now my favorites are The Lion King, Snowpierecer, Slumdog Millionaire, and The Green Mile.

Bonus: My two favorite films of 2015 so far are The Voices and What We Do in the Shadows <3

Always changing! I'd say right now my favorites are The Lion King, Snowpierecer, Slumdog Millionaire, and The Green Mile.

Bonus: My two favorite films of 2015 so far are The Voices and What We Do in the Shadows <3

Nice thanks for taking part.

• 4 weeks later...

I loveeeeeeeeee musicals so much, My fave movie is rent lol could do a rendition backwards of rent i love it that much lol

I can't pick just one!

~Frozen

~The Conjuring

~Woman in Black 1 and 2

~Pitch Perfect (Pitch Perfect 2 comes out on Fri! AHHH)

~ Into the Woods

~The Purge

~The Others

~Hunger Games 1,2,3

My all time favorite list as of now >>>

- Rise of the Guardians

- The Labyrinth

- Good Will Hunting

- Serenity

- A Werewolf Boy watch it if you want to laugh and cry buckets. damn that ending.

- Beetlejuice

- The Fifth Element

• 7 months later...

I don't think I can pick one...

Pans labyrinth

Divergent trilogy

Hunger games trilogy

I know it's not a movie but I'm obsessed with criminal minds right now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Probably #1 would be almost anything Star Wars.  I used to only like the 3 originals from the 70s and 80s but my feelings about the 3 prequels have softened over time.  The mistake is to see them as an extension of the originals.  Rather they revisited similar themes in another era (Vietnam/Watergate era gloom vs Turn of the Millennium apocalyptic chaos).  The only one I am unsure about this the latest one since it just seems to be a rehash with a couple of likeable new characters.  A Disney cash grab in other words.  But I'll wait until the same full story is revealed before I make my final judgment.

Other than Star Wars, I also had a lot of affection for Star Trek (original cast only) and Indiana Jones (pre-Crystal Skull).  I also love the Godfather trilogy (all 3, yes even the third one) and a variety of assorted action movies, westerns, and spaghetti westerns (especially the Good, the Bad and the Ugly).  I'm sure that I'm missing a lot but that's what I can remember.

The Breakfast Club

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

And I used to be unbelievably into Velvet Goldmine, but it's just so full of the not-very-helpful kind of romanticism that it's almost unhealthy.

• 2 weeks later...

I have many favorites but "Collateral" with Tom Cruz and Jammie Foxx is one of the best. 

Its a simple, takes place in one night and does not rely on crazy effects just good story and characters. Both actors took there roles seriously and it is another example of the diversity of Foxx as he can play a marine one minute and a timid cab driver the next. As for Cruz, love him or hate him you have to admit he is deticated to his roles. He spent weeks training with weapons for the move and it shows.

Archived