Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose blowing first thing in the morning

Jeff

Does anyone else have to blow their nose within the first 15 minutes of waking up every morning?

What brand and color of tissues do you have in the room where you first blow your nose in the morning?

What do your first blows of the day normally sound like (dry, soggy, really gurgly)? Do you blow soft and quiet or hard and loud?

Here are my answers:

- I have to blow my nose at least twice within that period of time every morning.

- I have a yellow cube box of Puffs Plus with lotion tissues in the bathroom.

- My blows are usually really gurgly. I start off blowing soft and quiet, but then I blow it harder and louder to get everything out.

This is an interesting topic! Can't wait to see more answers.

I blow my nose first thing in the morning as well! Seriously, my nose gets super stuffed up while I sleep.

I have a big blue box of Kleenex in my room.

My first blows of the day are pretty gurgly as well. Maybe a little honk in there, too. I also blow harder and louder as I go on in attempt to get everything outta there.

I usually blow my nose when I wake up because it's usually runny. I normally have a box of Kleenex in my room but sometimes I'll go into the bathroom and use toilet paper if I don't want anyone else to hear me. I have pretty runny-sounding blows but if I have a bad cold or allergies they'll sound more stuffier or honk a bit more.

I sometimes have to in the morning as my nose in running but I think it's due to the fans I have on all night i normally use toilet paper So yeah.

• 1 month later...

I don't remember what tissues I bought--PUffs, etc. I'll have to scan the box to find out :P (Blind so can't read it myself). I have to blow at least once or twice not long after I wake up. I'm usually so half asleep that I don't remember much about how it sounds, but my guess is rather congested, particularly on the left nostril, since that's the one that was deviated and still has some problems now and then. Often I blow hard and loud, more honk-like, but sometimes longer and softer to try to get the rest out.

Archived