Sneeze Fetish Forum

quick question

Leafeon78

Hello all I recently got my username changed and I have tried logging in with the new user but says username or password incorrect when putting In my old username I logged straight in are you suppose to still use your old username. Tanks and sorry for any trouble that I might have caused I'm sometimes stupid new changes as I'm not used To it.

Yes, it doesn't change the username you use to log in, it just changes your display name on the forum (what everybody else sees your username as). There's no way to change the log-in username as far as I'm aware.

What everyone else has said.

Your original name will always be your log in name, but it is just displayed as whatever you changed it to so you need to use that name when you log in.

Ok thank you all i just didnt know and thanks for putting up with the silly question i asked

I think it confuses a lot of people. It definitely confused me the first time I changed my name.

Yeah it does thanks for the info

Also one more thing how you work out selective quote as i cant seem to figure it out i should have asked earlier

Highlight the text you want to quote and then click the "selective quote" button.

Thank you for helping me out

Archived