Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cally's Sherlock drabbles #2 [81/221] (28 September 2017)

cally

That was hysterical. But when I saw said item, I just... I... well... :omg::blink::lol1:

On 04/08/2017 at 3:23 AM, Sanguine Cheerful Worrier said:

That sucker looks horrific and, well, weirdly phallic.

Yes. Yes, exactly.

On 04/08/2017 at 0:22 AM, cally said:

His countenance quickly crumpled as he turned away, succumbing to a quartet of increasingly damp sounding sneezes.

I love the way you phrase it.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to reply to all of the comments but it keeps eating them and I honestly don't feel like fighting with the system this evening. But thank you to those who have commented.  You all say such nice things. :)  It's been ages since I've posted anything as I've been really busy and not really doing a lot of writing- for here at least.  I'm trying to catch up on some loose ends before I move, and that includes drabbles. :lol:

81. Tea time (or part 3 of a day in the life of Mycroft Holmes)

Greg asked if they were still going to have tea.  “I’m starving,” he said.

Mycroft rolled his eyes.  “If I didn’t know any better I’d say you have hollow legs."

Greg grinned.  “Don’t worry.  I’ll burn it all off later,” he added with a wink and suggestive leer, and then leaned over and kissed Mycroft’s cheek.  Mycroft swatted his arm, but a hint of a smile appeared on his lips nevertheless.

They went to the Diogenes, where Mycroft had already arranged for them to have tea, including a piece of double chocolate fudge cake, just for the benefit of his partner. 

When they arrived, Mycroft rang for the tea and they both sat on a remarkably soft leather sofa while they waited.   The elder Holmes quickly checked through his emails, making sure nothing needed his immediate attention.  Greg seemed content to relax and do the same. 

Mycroft wondered if what he as about to do was really quite something awful.   He knew he had to retaliate in some manner after the ‘Rudolph’ comment, and this would only cause a mild reaction that he would remove immediately after his point was made (and the promise of a strong espresso based beverage to cleanse the palate, so to speak).

Finally, there was a knock at the door and Mycroft quickly rose and headed over to it.  He collected the tray and brought it over to the table.  Greg immediately spied the slice of rich, dark chocolate cake.  His mouth watered in anticipation.

Mycroft began to lay the table in front of them.  “Would you be a dear?”  He indicated toward the teapot.

“Course,” Greg replied and began to pour the tea, the fragrant steam rising.  His nostrils immediately prickled as he recognised the blend.  He sniffed in irritation.

Greg was impressed at Mycroft’s retaliation.  “You bastard,” he chuckled between hitching breaths.  He was finally rewarded with a pair of harsh sneezes.

Huh’rrdDZSCHOOOO! Heh . . . . . . HRDSCHHhhhhuh!  

“Bless you,” Mycroft said.

Greg nodded, rubbing at his nose, which was still itching.  He sniffled, which seemed to alleviate the tickle for the moment.

Mycroft finished pouring his tea and then put the pot on the tray and removed the offending item to his desk.   He retrieved something from a drawer, and then turned his attention to the knock at the door.  He took the coffee service from the attendant and brought it over to where Greg was sitting.

Greg’s breath hitched again and he turned away from Mycroft, sneezing abrasively.

Heh. . . . HRDSCHHhhhh!  Huh’RUHSHHOOOO!

Mycroft winced.  “God bless you, my dear.”  He offered over a handkerchief, as if a peace offering.

Greg accepted it and blew his nose.  “Thanks.  Although, I don’t know why I’m thanking you.”

“Good manners?” Mycroft quipped.

Greg glared at him. 

“Apologies.”  Mycroft paused and thought a moment.  “But you did call me Rudolph.”  He took a sip of tea.

Greg pursed his lips and poured himself a coffee from the service on the tray in front of him.  He added cream as it was on offer.

“If the shoe fits,” Greg replied and drank some coffee.

Their eyes met and they both burst out laughing.  Greg was wiping the tears from his eyes when Mycroft suddenly launched into a fit of sneezes.

Hhnnchx! Heh’tish! Heh’TSSSCHH! Huh’Ishooooo!

Greg reached out a hand to steady his partner.  “Whoa there!  Bless you!”

Mycroft wiped his eyes and gingerly tended his reddened nose with the second handkerchief that he had retrieved from his desk.  “Thank you.  My apologies, dear."

He then reached for his tea and took a sip.  “Please, enjoy your cake Gregory.  I know you are dying to dig in.”

Greg grinned and reached for the plate and fork.  He took a bite and moaned in delight, his eyes rolling back in ecstasy. 

Mycroft shook his head in disbelief, but was thoroughly pleased that he was enjoying the baked good so wholeheartedly.  He didn’t even object when Greg fed him a bite of the gateaux.

Oh Mycroft. So devious. 

7 hours ago, cally said:

Greg was impressed at Mycroft’s retaliation.  “You bastard,” he chuckled between hitching breaths. 

LOL!

Good to have you back!

Wonderful retaliation, but this is the best bit...

On 9/28/2017 at 4:22 PM, cally said:

Mycroft winced.  “God bless you, my dear.”  He offered over a handkerchief, as if a peace offering.

Greg accepted it and blew his nose.  “Thanks.  Although, I don’t know why I’m thanking you.”

“Good manners?” Mycroft quipped.

Greg glared at him. 

“Apologies.”  Mycroft paused and thought a moment.  “But you did call me Rudolph.”  He took a sip of tea.

Greg pursed his lips and poured himself a coffee from the service on the tray in front of him.  He added cream as it was on offer.

“If the shoe fits,” Greg replied and drank some coffee.

That's right Greg stick to your guns. :lol: 

Nice to see you posting again. :heart: 

Archived