Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thank you puddinpop.

Leafeon78

I really had to post this thank you puddinpop for being really helpful when I'm an idiot I really appreciate your hardwork and I'm sure others do as well thankyou.gif

Yours sincerely

Pikachu78

• 3 years later...

@PuddinPop

Thank you for stepping up and hosting Secret Santa this year! A lot of effort goes into our version of Christmas on the forum that we, thankfully, can be blind to. You’ve got a day job, home responsibilities, people who rely on you, etc and we really appreciate the hours you’ve already put into this and will continue to put into this, the speed at which you made the matches, that headache you endured while finishing the matches, trying to make sure everyone is catered to and has a good match, and dealing with any of the usual future problems that can come up with something like this. 

I’m so excited to read the stories!!! Thank you!!

• 2 months later...
On 12/4/2018 at 3:57 AM, Reader said:

@PuddinPop

Thank you for stepping up and hosting Secret Santa this year! A lot of effort goes into our version of Christmas on the forum that we, thankfully, can be blind to. You’ve got a day job, home responsibilities, people who rely on you, etc and we really appreciate the hours you’ve already put into this and will continue to put into this, the speed at which you made the matches, that headache you endured while finishing the matches, trying to make sure everyone is catered to and has a good match, and dealing with any of the usual future problems that can come up with something like this. 

I’m so excited to read the stories!!! Thank you!!

I'll second that, and add that you're doing a wonderful job being one of the few people currently running the forum, and that shouldn't be taken for granted. You're an awesome person, and thank you :) @PuddinPop

Archived