Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffing and Sniffles?

Siegward

I think I may have a bit of a fetish for sniffing in addition to sneezing. Like sniffing really close to me?? I'm not sure how to describe it. I took an interest to this while watching an ASMR video by Heather Feather where she does a good bit of sniffing, short and long, really close up to the microphone (

it's towards the very end). I never thought about sniffing as part of my fetish until when I heard this and it REALLY got to me. How do you guys feel about it? Any good stories relating to sniffing?

It's only the main part of my fetish ! Stuffy , runny noses, congestion, sniffling , mouth breathing , the whole lot of it is the hottest thing to me :3

It's only the main part of my fetish ! Stuffy , runny noses, congestion, sniffling , mouth breathing , the whole lot of it is the hottest thing to me :3

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes the sneeze itself feels meaningless to me when I feel like the sound of someone's breath or sniffling provides a good bit of unspoken context to a situation.

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes the sneeze itself feels meaningless to me when I feel like the sound of someone's breath or sniffling provides a good bit of unspoken context to a situation.

I basically only like sneezing if it leads to congestion lol ><

• 3 weeks later...

I think sniffling is generally really cute :P Usually when my roommate's sniffling often, it means she'll likely blow her nose - it leads to some pretty good obs :)

Deviated septums.

I don't know if it's true or not, but apparently deviated septums can result in honking nose blowing shifty.gif

Oh my goodness, this is a thing for me too. It's funny because it seems to be a nearly universally disliked sound and lots of people find it extremely annoying, but I find sniffling/sniffing very pleasant and love to listen to it. Sometimes I even find it quite soothing, oddly enough! Though I can be super fussy when it comes to sneezing, I am not even remotely fussy about sniffling, I have exactly zero preferences, it's all good. :)

I definitely love sniffling. My favorite are very wet, frequent sniffles from a guy who doesn't want to blow his nose. When it's anyone else, it's completely irritating to no end. But when it's a guy somewhat close to my type, I just love it.

SneezingCosmos

I don't know if this is exactly related, but in addition to sniffling, I really love it, too, when someone rubs their nose and it makes a really nice squishy sound ^^ That could just be from my nose and mucus kinks combining, though.

... I really love it, too, when someone rubs their nose and it makes a really nice squishy sound ^^...

I read this bit and spent about five minutes staring off into space. I didn't think I had a thing for that, but apparently it seems I do? I never really thought about it before but now I can't get it out of my head! :D

SneezingCosmos

... I really love it, too, when someone rubs their nose and it makes a really nice squishy sound ^^...

I read this bit and spent about five minutes staring off into space. I didn't think I had a thing for that, but apparently it seems I do? I never really thought about it before but now I can't get it out of my head! biggrin.png

Hehe, does it help if you imagine their nose looking all moist and red? ^.^ Combine that with dark circles under itchy eyes and you've totally got me shy.gif

Hehe, does it help if you imagine their nose looking all moist and red? ^.^ Combine that with dark circles under itchy eyes and you've totally got me shy.gif

You know what? This, just all of this, if my vacant stare at the ceiling is anything to go by... :D

SneezingCosmos

You know what? This, just all of this, if my vacant stare at the ceiling is anything to go by... biggrin.png

Even though I'm much more of a cold/caretaking kind of guy, I wouldn't care what that image was caused by at that point :P Although messy hair and pajamas kind of help, especially if there's a tissue in the hand that's rubbing the nose >w<

I read this bit and spent about five minutes staring off into space. I didn't think I had a thing for that, but apparently it seems I do? I never really thought about it before but now I can't get it out of my head! biggrin.png

Same. I hadn't put much thought into it, but then I read this and immediately thought, "Yes. This."

SneezingCosmos

Same. I hadn't put much thought into it, but then I read this and immediately thought, "Yes. This."

That's so cool that more people are into that little thing than I thought :) Sometimes, when I've explained it to other fetishists, they're like, "that's cute, but it doesn't do a whole lot for me."

I thought it may have had something to do with my attraction to certain noses, though. Do either of you share that kink, perchance?

That's so cool that more people are into that little thing than I thought smile.png Sometimes, when I've explained it to other fetishists, they're like, "that's cute, but it doesn't do a whole lot for me."

I thought it may have had something to do with my attraction to certain noses, though. Do either of you share that kink, perchance?

Sort of...? I think for me, it's less about the size/shape and more about the way someone might rub it or scrunch it when it tickles.

SneezingCosmos

it's less about the size/shape and more about the way someone might rub it or scrunch it when it tickles.

Same for me, too. Just the size/shape alone doesn't really do a whole lot for me, but seeing someone playing with their nose (especially a larger, somewhat more prominent one) definitely does something for me. I know there are some people who are into cartoonishly large noses, but that's where it becomes unattractive to me.

My favorite kind of nose is either kinda long and pointed, or medium sized (if that can really be defined) and upturned :)

I'm a huge sniffling fan and I totally agree with the squishy nose thing, especially if doing it makes them sniffle more. It's all basically an expression of my love of mess.

That's so cool that more people are into that little thing than I thought smile.png Sometimes, when I've explained it to other fetishists, they're like, "that's cute, but it doesn't do a whole lot for me."

I'm not sure if it counts as a kink in its own right, but I definitely have a preference for a certain nose shape and anything outside of my "type", well, that nose could be doing pretty much anything and it just won't grab me like a nice nose will. :)

SneezingCosmos

It's all basically an expression of my love of mess.

That's what I related it to, myself! I've talked to another fetishist about it, who didn't have a thing for noses or mess, and she couldn't see anything in it.

I definitely have a preference for a certain nose shape and anything outside of my "type", well, that nose could be doing pretty much anything and it just won't grab me like a nice nose will.

So lemme ask you, what is your favorite nasal shape? ^.^

So lemme ask you, what is your favorite nasal shape? ^.^

I've been racking my brains trying to figure out how to describe it. I guess you could say one that slopes inward and ends in a prominent tip? And must be proportional to the other facial features. It's a shape that looks good on male and female faces, in my opinion.

But then of course, show me a view from the underside of any nose and all bets are off. :laugh:

SneezingCosmos

I guess you could say one that slopes inward and ends in a prominent tip?

Yes, I love that, too! They call that "celestial" or "upturned" ^.^

I'm not much a fan of nostrils either unless they're teardrop-shaped -- that's cute, but otherwise they don't do a lot for me unless they're red and chapped :D

• 2 weeks later...

I like sniffles too, but I prefer thick, sick sounding ones over the ones in the video. Couple it with a chapped, red nose and I melt. <3

Archived