Sneeze Fetish Forum

Describe your crazy ships

riyona_ebooks

We've all gone through that phase.List your crazy and senseless pairings here!

When I was younger,I used to ship Luigi with Hatsune Miku. I still do sometimes.

I don't really have too many crack ships but I ship Jem and Tessa so hard from the Infernal Devices book series that is visibly unhealthy. teehee.gif

Ohhh, crazy ships!!

Blake and JJ from Criminal Minds (actually, not really, but femslash is my thing, I love Blake, and a Blake/Garcia pairing simply doesn't work... or does it? Now I'm intrigued. :yay: )

Barb/Margene, Barb/Ana, and Ana/Margene from Big Love.

Janeway and Torres from Star Trek: Voyager...

...but the most unlikely ship I've ever sailed is Cinderella/Lady Tremaine from Cinderella. happy.png

(I had way too much fun pairing up Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann once, but that was just for the heck of it.)

I was keen on Luna Lovegood/Stan Shunpike from Harry Potter when I was younger

This. Only recently though.

Luna Lovegood/Lucius Malfroy

Snape/Lune Lovegood

Snape/Harmione

Harley Quinn/Joker (Even though they actually are dating! I just love them so much ;;)

Captain Hook/Wendy (Agh dear god this one is one of my personal faves.)

Numerous OC's

Purple Guy/Phone Guy

Mike Schmidt/OC named Katie

Jeff The Killer/OC

The Bouncer/Cherry (Studio Killers)

Mr. Wolf/Blondie (The Real Tuesday Weld)

I ship Arcee/Bulkhead from Transformers: Prime. I don't see it as crazy, but I've never found a fanfiction (and there are so many fanfics on that show and almost every other Transformers show as well as the movies) where those two were together. I once found one where Bulkhead was into Arcee but she was into Soundwave.

A ship I do find crazy but am totally into is Optimus/Megatron. There are many of those fics and most have impressive back stories that make the ship make sense.

I also enjoy:

Jazz/Prowl

Sideswipe/OC/Sunstreaker

Optimus/OC

Optimus/Ratchet

Optimus/Sam

Optimus/Mikaela (only one story but it's sooooo good)

Ironhide/Ratchet

Megatron/OC

Megatron/almost any Prime Decepticon/Autobot

Predaking (Prime)/OC

Grimlock/OC

As for shows outside of Transformers, the only one I can think of is Howard/Raj from TBBT. They've been queer baiting those two for years and I just want it to happen already. Like Bernedette and Raj's girlfriend (I forget her name) get fed up with it and tell them to just do it already to get it out of their systems. :lol:

As for shows outside of Transformers, the only one I can think of is Howard/Raj from TBBT. They've been queer baiting those two for years and I just want it to happen already. Like Bernedette and Raj's girlfriend (I forget her name) get fed up with it and tell them to just do it already to get it out of their systems. heh.gif

Lol yes!

Doctor Who is my only fandom and although it makes no sense in the canon of the show I sometimes ship Missy and River Song and I think it's just because I would like to watch Alex Kingston and Michelle Gomez absolutely scorch the air between themselves in a scene. Those two women, oh my lord. *fans self*

• 5 months later...

I ship lots of people... My most crazy ships probably harry and draco I've kind of gone insane.... It's unhealthy....

But I ship ratchet and Optimus from transformers prime aswell.

Going from crazy to crack, I remember there was a time when I used to ship Mycroft (from Sherlock) with cake~ Yes, cake, the food item... To the point where I wrote fanfiction about it :lol::lol:

Gojyo from Saiyuki with Youji from Weiss Kreuz. They are practically soulbros anyway and GAH it would be the most melt-worthy slash ever. :dribble:

I don't think I will ever grow out of this

I have way, way too many ships that probably make no sense to other people. Here we go...

Criminal Minds:

Spencer Reid/Aaron Hotchner

Spencer Reid/Derek Morgan

Jennifer Jareau/Emily Prentiss

Emily Prentiss/Aaron Hotchner

David Rossi/Erin Strauss

Avengers:

Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes

Bruce Banner/Tony Stark

Tony Stark/Steve Rogers

Clint Barton/Phil Coulson

Clint Barton/Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff/Tony Stark

Clint Barton/Pietro Maximoff

:frust: I have too many to count...

I have way, way too many ships that probably make no sense to other people. Here we go...

Criminal Minds:

Spencer Reid/Aaron Hotchner

Spencer Reid/Derek Morgan

Jennifer Jareau/Emily Prentiss

Emily Prentiss/Aaron Hotchner

David Rossi/Erin Strauss

I didn't think either of the ones you listed here was weird. Which probably means I'm equally weird, then. :yay:

At times I half-ship Prentiss/Garcia. :lol: Also, I sort of ship Strauss/Blake as well. Like, a troubled affair-ish relationship with lots of fights, breakups and makeups and roleplay sex.

I said I was weird, okay??

Archived