Sneeze Fetish Forum

Strange question.....

Jeff

So, I think I am coming down with a cold (:(). It all started with my throat being sore, but now my nose is all stuffed up. I have only blown my nose a couple times today, because I don't really see the point. Here's my question though.

Has anyone ever had it to where you're so congested that you feel as though blowing your nose might help, then when you go to blow your nose, it starts out with a loud honk, then a really soggy bunch of snot come out and it's yellow?

Just curious if anyone has had this. I had this earlier today. I was using a white Kleenex tissue and blew out of one nostril at a time. They tons of snot came out of the left nostril and I blew a hole through the tissue from my right nostril.

I had this a while back when I had a sinus infection. I'd keep an eye on this 'cold' and make sure it doesn't get worse or your snot stays that color, as it could be an infection and those are just no fun! I do hope you feel better soon though! :)

Yeah it could be a sinus infection. Keep an eye on it and see a doctor if your face feels sore or swollen.

Thanks for all the tips! Just an update. I just grabbed a white Kleenex tissue from a big green box, folded it over and blew out of my left nostril first, then my right nostril. There was hardly any snot that came out, but lots of honking. The snot was clear though, but I will definitely keep an eye on things.

Archived