Sneeze Fetish Forum

Eye See You

SpookyScarySkeleton

Hah lame title. Hi! I don't know if this qualifies as a game but post a picture of your eyes and answer.

1) What colour(s) is your eyes?

2) Do you like your eye colour?

3) If yes,then skip this question,if you don't like your eye colour then what eye colour do you fancy?

4) Is there anything special about your eyes we should know?

5) What's the best thing about your eyes?

6) Which celebrity eyes are your favorite?

7) Anything else?

My answers

1) Brown,sometimes rarely hazel

2)I use to loathe it but I learned to slowly like it

3) I do still want blue eyes or green ones sometimes

4) Don't think so

5) Naturally long eyelashes and how manga like they are

6) Maybe Misha Collins eyes.

7) Nope :)

Pictures of eyes: 1) normal lighting : http://imgur.com/BrWINVp 2)In sunlight: http://imgur.com/lIeDqbO

Thank you for participating! Can't wait to see the diversity of eyes

I love the title of this thread :rofl:

But I am lame, so I may not be the best person to judge xD

1)What colour(s) is your eyes?

They change! Some lights they appear blue, sometimes green and sometimes grey. It also depends on the make up I wear too. Purple and green eyeshadows make them look greener, black/grey/dark colours make them greyer and browns/nudes make them bluer.

Yush! I love it.

3) If yes,then skip this question,if you don't like your eye colour then what eye colour do you fancy?

I'm gonna answer this anyway! If I could have any other colour, it would be the green-hazel combo. I love that.

Nope :P They look nice, but they don't work very well. My vision is appalling.

The size. They are like, anime-style huge. Okay, maybe not that huge, but they are really big.

Misha Collins also. And Jensen Ackles. And Matt Saunders (M. Shadows).

7) Anything else?

Yush! Have a picture of my eyes! :D

ldGh9lN.jpg

Nice, thick eyeliner flicks. I live in eyeliner.

Hah lame title. Hi! I don't know if this qualifies as a game but post a picture of your eyes and answer.

7) Anything else?

1. Depends on the light and what colour I'm wearing. Blue, green and grey. Blue by default though. :lol:

2. Yeah, I'm fine with them.

4. If you look really close, there are tiny flecks of light brown in them as well. ^_^

5. They have a pretty nice shape. Apart from working alright (not perfectly though; I may need to get glasses but I DON'T WANT TO!!)

6. Greta Garbo had THE eyes. :wub: Also, Anne Hathaway has really beautiful eyes, I think. So does Gillian Anderson. And Jeanne Tripplehorn, although her eyes are so intense they can actually look a little scary at times. :lol:

7. I have more eye contact with my pets than I do with most people I'm having a conversation with. :lol:

Omg guys everyone has the nicest eyes! I'm not brave enough to post a pic of mine but yea! Cool thread!

I can't do photos but I'll add one to this reply when I can :)

Teal-ish, but just a shade or two lighter than teal. To be completely honest, I'm not quite sure :lol:

Oh yes. It's common, but I like it fine.

*skipp*

I have a wonky right pupil. It's seriously ridiculous. It's not in the middle of my eye (in fact it looks as though it's trying to escape through the rim of my iris, sort of "at eleven o'clock"). Also it's not quite round. It hasn't been that way all my life, it's just grown awry over the years. I think it's called a colomboma or some such word. (In reality, of course, I am a mutant.)

They let me see the world. I am not even trying to be a wiseass - having vision is pretty damn fantastic.

Toss-up between Jon Stewart and Christina Ricci.

7) Anything else?

I am vERY short-sighted. I wear contacts and glasses. (Not at the same time though, except when I want to see what non-short-sighted people see when they put my glasses on. It's trippy. :lol: )

1) What colour(s) is your eyes? My eyes are green/hazel

2) Do you like your eye colour? Yes!

4) Is there anything special about your eyes we should know? They look really gold in sunlight

5) What's the best thing about your eyes? They protect me from dust?

6) Which celebrity eyes are your favorite? Chris Pine and Jensen Ackles

7) Anything else? I have astigmatism and I'm near-sighted

1. What color are your eyes? Brown.

2. Do you like your eye color? Sure :lol:

4. Is there anything special about your eyes we should know? You can see the contacts on them if you look closely because they're tinted blue.

5. What's the best thing about your eyes? I can make them super big and it freaks some people out.

6. Which celebrity eyes are your favorite? Jensen Ackles, Benedict Cumberbatch.

7. Anything else? Nope!

http://imgur.com/FXnL39u,ylM01ni Normal ones followed by kind of big ones.

I love this thread!

1. What color(s) are your eyes? Brown

2. Do you like your eye color? Yes, although sometimes I wish they were a much darker brown.

3. If yes,then skip this question,if you don't like your eye color then what eye color do you fancy? Oops, guess I should have put my reasoning here. Dark brown eyes are my very favorite. So beautiful.

4. Is there anything special about your eyes we should know? Hmm, I have an astigmatism in my left eye that is pretty bad; I have worn glasses since I was nine. Ooh, and I have a mole under my right eye that is going to look beautiful once it is done darkening. Julia Roberts-esque.​

5. What's the best thing about your eyes? I think the best thing about my eyes is actually the best thing about eyes in general: they're so expressive. Eyes are the window to the soul, after all. But speaking in purely vain terms, my eyes are my favorite part of my face.

6. Which celebrity eyes are your favorite? Good question. So many celebrities have pretty eyes, and very soon you'll detect a pattern to my answers, but first off is Danny Pino. Beautiful bottomless pits that man has. Also RDJ and Orlando Bloom's. As for women, Julia Roberts and Penelope Cruz.

7. Anything else? Well, I really wish there were more songs about 'brown eyed girls'. Also, I'm far too shy to post a picture of my eyes here!

Ooooh, I chance for me to indulge my obsession for photographing my own eyeballs! :lol: Weird, me? Surely not.

1) What colour(s) are your eyes?

Brown

I used to think they were boring, but they've grown on me. :lol:

I really like hazel eyes, but as I said, I've grown to like my plain ol' brown, so I wouldn't really wish them to be different.

Uh... My right eye is twice as nearsighted as my left and has a freckle in it?

They function! Mostly. :lol:

I really don't have a favorite, but I do really like Michael Fassbenders eyes. Also Tim Minchin, but that might be mostly the eyeliner.

7) Anything else?

I mentioned the weird obsession with eye photography, yes?

• 1 year later...

I know that this is a really old thread, but i'll still do it :)

Dark brown.

Meh, I think it's a boring colour.

I would LOVE to have bright blue eyes.

Ehm, not really, i'm shortsighted.

I don't know really, they work? Mostly?

I don't know if he counts as a celeberty, but I love Phil Lesters eyes.

7) Anything else?

I have glasses.

Aww, this is a cute thread! I didn't see it the first time around.

green

Yes, I do!

Umm, not really? I wear glasses. My prescription usually changes about once a year, which is pretty 'special' for my bank account  :lol:

They help me get from A to B

Jensen Ackles and Alexis Bledel

7) Anything else?

I have astigmatism and I'm nearsighted. And I have a scar on the outside corner of my left eye, from getting stitches there when I was younger

Archived