Sneeze Fetish Forum

An Addendum to My Other Obs

norcal tinkfan

If you read the other Obs page you know I have a cold. It's been a not so fun couple days feeling under the weather, the weather being 90+ degrees and not wanting to waste time in the home room.

blowhinkblow gave me some good advice and I decided to turn the bathroom into a steam room for awhile to try & clear the congestion in my sinuses. So I steamed it up as well as getting a washcloth hot and putting it on top of my sinuses.

Once I stepped into the colder air of the rest of my room I started sniffing as the steam did help. I grabbed a tissue and blew a bunch of gunk from my nose. Pulled a 2nd tissue from the box and blew again. The blowing caused a tickle in my right nostril that caused an immediate wet (and uncovered)HASCHOOOOOO...HEH...HEH....HESCHOOOOO...HUSCHOOOOO....HASCHOOOOOO all over the bathroom vanity. It also left my nose full of yellow mucus. I reached over for (I just sneezed a HASCHOOOOOO) more tissues and filled two of them.

Flying home tomorrow is not going to be fun!

if only i could be on that flight and your nose started to act up again!

well I'm at least glad it helped clear the horn a bit. Works for me. Of course, I blow like a fog horn and it's the only place I feel able to entirely let loose.

With all those rough tissue blows- hows you poor nose handling it. Are you chapped on the nostrils?

As mentioned on the other page..I'll never forget how bad that vacation cold hit my friend. I still have photos and she loves to remind me of how chapped she was. "why do you keep these horrid pictures on your phone- my nose was falling off"/

BHB

Archived