Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffly guy at a 90's gig :3

OhDearBlessYou

Last night, in a 90's themed gig at a bar, I met a guy. The band had started playing the second half, and he stood beside me, at a corner in front of the stage. From my peripheral vision, I noticed he was hesitating to talk to me, so I smiled at him and said hi. He smiled and greeted back. We exchanged a few words, headbanged together, and when the band finished playing, we agreed to go outside. For those who like visuals: he's about 5'4" tall, was wearing a band T-shirt with a plaid shirt tied to his waist; tan, had long, wavy hair loosely tied into a ponytail; focused, vivid, sad looking dark eyes framed by thick lashes and thick brows, a small nose, and a really cute smile.

We had a really long conversation, and he knew that I was sick because I had mentioned it to my friend; and because of my airy, husky, congested voice, and occasional coughs, but he never touched the subject. Outside, where the noise was less intense, I noticed his voice sounded congested as well. I also noticed that he was sniffling a lot, every ten seconds or so. His sniffles sounded not very congested but watery, like if he stopped, his nose would betray him. He also tried very hard not to touch it, as if not to draw any attention to his sniffliness. If he knew... :P At some point, when we were sharing music, and he thought I wasn't looking, he wiped his nose with the sleeve of his plaid shirt. I felt tempted to ask him if he was sick or had allergies, but I knew he would feel uncomfortable, so I held my horses. Less than a minute later, he started sniffling again. I melted in a puddle of cute. When his friends left, we talked for the rest of the night. He told me we should hang out more, and gave me his number. When I had to go, he gave me a hug. We'll definitely hang out more, except he doesn't know yet. ;)

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! :)

o_o

Aww

I hope you'll be able to meet soon xD

Really adorable obs, thank you for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...

Aww, he definitely sounds cute. I really love when guys get sniffly like that and don't stop it with nose blowing. Thank you for posting it here!

Archived