Sneeze Fetish Forum

posting

Leafeon78

Hello im having this problem where I try to reply to certain topics and it just kicks me off and puts me to the main forum page this has been happening for a while now I'm not saying its a problem with the forum but could I have advice on how to stop this from happening Thanks sorry for any trouble that might have been caused I'm being serious about this it's really annoying.

We'll probably need to know more about the problem if we're gonna be any help. Are you using a computer or a mobile device? What browser are you using? Does any message pop up when it happens?

Also, unrelated, for some people it's really difficult to read posts when they're made in different colors - just letting you know that some people might have trouble reading your posts because of the font effects you use.

Oh sorry about the colour I didn't know im using a tablet on chrome browser and no error message pops up part from it logs me out and when I try logging back in it says sorry you don't have permission it happens even when I use a computer and mines fairly new so I don't know this type of stuff puzzles me.

In the middle of writing it's been getting more recent I haven't said anything because there was no need.

Does it happen when specifically you hit the backspace key by any chance? Because if you're switching between multiple browser tabs, and don't make sure to click inside the reply box when you come back to the thread you're trying to reply to and try to delete something, it will take you back to the previous page.

I only have one tab open at all times it only does it when I'm typing and about to post.

Any browser will work for determining if the problem is a compatibility issue with your current browser, so the easiest thing would be to just try with whatever came pre-installed on your computer. If you want to download something new though, Firefox is probably the way to go.

Okay thanks for your help I'll install Firefox now

Archived