Sneeze Fetish Forum

AOU-Pietro?

Strong_and_Wild

I just got back from the avengers: Age of Ultron and I fell in love with Pietro. His relationship with his sister is so cute and I think he was hilarious.

Does anyone know of any good fics with him or would someone like to write one??

I second this so hard. Both me and my brother have a massive crush on this stupid, beautiful dickhead and seeing him sneezy would make a lot a lot of people here happy

Lol that movie was so good! I didn't like Pietro as much as you two do, but fics about him or any of the other avengers Steve Rogers would be so cool! Maybe I'll write one just to get in the spirit of the movie's sucess

Yay, I'm glad others are intrigued by the character too!

I love his backstory (with the X-Men overlap), and appreciated all the subtle humorous quirks they played with in AOU too. And, villain-turned-good (or IS HE??) tends to be a favourite plot point of mine...

Sooo, what I am saying is, these thoughts may or may not evolve into me writing a fic, but either way I second the PIETRO IS COOL theme! :D

I would totally die and go to heaven if someone were to write a Pietro fic! I fell in love with his character in AoU and Aaron Taylor-Johnson is very easy on the eyes :heart: Plus, the thought of the congestion-laden Eastern European accent...

I hadn't even thought of the accent. Oh my lord.

guuuuhh... :dribble: I need this.

guuuuhh... dribble.gif I need this.

definetly joining the fanclub ^^

guuuuhh... dribble.gif I need this.

definetly joining the fanclub ^^

Just going to be the fourth signature on this...... :D

here to jump on the bandwagon~ also, you've probably seen the thread on how some characters would sneeze, and Pietro was mentioned recently

Here is my one. Self-promotion freaks me out a bit (but I feel like even more of a dork being purposefully secretive!)

Am I the only one who liked Ultron the best? //shot

Jarvis and Ultron? JARTRON?! I'd read it! :P:yay:

Jarvis and Ultron? JARTRON?! I'd read it! tonguesmiley.gifyay.gif

My newest OTP! xD

nooooo ultron was really great. some robot material would be nice, but y'know, the whole...no nose and all that.

nooooo ultron was really great. some robot material would be nice, but y'know, the whole...no nose and all that.

See I actually put some thought into it. I would imagine he would catch computer viruses since he is an A.I. but it would have the same effect as a human illness. To allot for the extra oil i'm assuming his 'body' runs on, he would secrete it through slits on his face, thus like a simulated runny nose! :D

See I actually put some thought into it. I would imagine he would catch computer viruses since he is an A.I. but it would have the same effect as a human illness. To allot for the extra oil i'm assuming his 'body' runs on, he would secrete it through slits on his face, thus like a simulated runny nose! biggrin.png

dude

this robot tho I'm sweating that idea is absolute gold

See I actually put some thought into it. I would imagine he would catch computer viruses since he is an A.I. but it would have the same effect as a human illness. To allot for the extra oil i'm assuming his 'body' runs on, he would secrete it through slits on his face, thus like a simulated runny nose! biggrin.png

dude

Wanna..…rp it?

dude

Wanna..…rp it?

yes please

dude

Wanna..…rp it?

yes please

Pming now! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I think I'd be interested in writing something with AOU Pietro..^_^; It would probably be a short drabble, though!

• 4 weeks later...

I think I'd be interested in writing something with AOU Pietro..^_^; It would probably be a short drabble, though!

There is a 99.9999% chance I would go into cardiac arrest if you did this I frickin LOVE pietro. :D

• 6 months later...

Archived