Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezefic Archive?

Cutelittlenose

Hello, um, I've been wondering if something's wrong with the Sneezefic Archive link because, while I can access the site, I can't read any stories. When I try I get a gray screen with a sad face. I recently got a new Anti-virus software. Maybe that's it?

Oh man, I haven't even heard about this site in a long time. Since it was last updated in 2009, I guess that would make sense. Unfortunately I have a feeling the site is probably defunct by now. It might be possible to get in touch with some of the authors who contributed to it if they're still around, but I wouldn't know who they are.

I don't think it's your new virus software I just tested and went on to the sneezefic archive and every story I click on comes up with a sad face and a grey background so something up with the site.

I think Tarotgal switched it to her private server a while back. To see the individual stories, copy-paste the URL's for them individually, but change the "sfarchive.beastlet.com" in the URL to "sfarchive.tarotgal.net". All should still be there, the links just aren't updated. Bit of extra work, but.

What Garnet said. ^ The stories are all still there, the links just haven't been updated to reflect the new host server. Right click on the title of the story you want, left click "copy url", paste it into the address bar, and replace the beastlet.com part with tarotgal.net.

Archived