Sneeze Fetish Forum

To our amazing forum staff

Chanel_no5

I just want to give you all a huge KUDOS for your hard work in fighting the trolls! You are all amazing for keeping up and fighting them back at the gates. Thank you so much for keeping this forum and its members safe, I am so grateful. :heart:

:cheers:

I didn't even notice any trolls so.. enough said. :) I've been meaning to say that I really appreciate everyone who helps (or has helped) running this place. Here's to you cheers.gif

Agreed thank you so much for all you do it's never easy.

Hear, hear! I tip my hat to you, wonderful Staff. Thank you for keeping this place safe and fun for everyone. :group:

Basically they are our Avengers, protecting us mortal humans from the worst the galaxy has to throw at us - I always felt Joal would make a great Tony Stark :lol: Seriously though, great job :)

I didn't even notice any trolls so.. enough said. smile.png I've been meaning to say that I really appreciate everyone who helps (or has helped) running this place. Here's to you cheers.gif

This exactly! I never noticed any trolls either, thank you, staff! My kudos goes especially to Maru for giving us some tough love when necessary, Joal because he's such a humorous being, and Bondi, because he's adorable in general. Hugs to all! :hug:

I always felt Joal would make a great Tony Stark

*googles Tony Stark*

Oh yeh, Iron Man :raise: , that's like, so totally me :glare:

(ahem)

I think I speak for all the staff when I say it's our honor~! <3 group.gif

Archived