Sneeze Fetish Forum

login issues

Leafeon78

Hello I'm getting logging in issues it's saying " we encountered a problem processing your login request. Please try again. could thier be a reason why as its been happening a lot I do have a screen shot if that can help But the screen shots from yesterday but it gave me the same error today so I didn't take a screen shot of it today as I got yesterday's thanks for any help provided.

If you appear to be logged in after the error, just ignore it. It happens once in a while and doesn't actually affect anything.

Its when I'm trying to login that's when it gives me the error thanks though.

Oh sorry posted to early it don't log me in when it gives me the error

Yeah, like, does it actually boot you and prevent you from logging in? Because I get that error sometimes but it lets me log in just fine, it just pops up for no reason. Is it making it so you actually can't get on?

Yeah Its not letting me on its preventing me from logging in

Can you get in if you re-try logging in right away? Like, does it last for hours or is it just a momentary blip where you can't sign on the first time?

I have to wait hours for it to sort out and let me log in than it be fine for a while after that it kick me out than denied my login Is denied.

Weird. I guess try it on different devices and see if it still gives you the same error. I've never seen anything like that so I assumed it was the fake "there was an error" pop-up I get occasionally.

It happens on my tablet, laptop brand new computer I recently got and my ps4

Are you logging in with the correct name? Because the forum saves your first ever screen name and that will always be your log in name. So, if you try to log in as pikachu78 then it won't let you, you have to log in as Quite sneezer.

I always log in as quite sneezer as I asked about the username before.

Have you tried another browser? For instance; FireFox, IE, etc.? I have received errors like this on seperate websites but upon changing browsers, it worked and I didn't recieve the error. Hope this helps!

I have tried all three browsers no change but thanks for the halo mate appreciated.

I have tried all three browsers no change but thanks for the halo mate appreciated.

Try clearing your cookies and cache. And restart your computer afterwards.

Done let's see if that's sorted I give it a few days to see if it's corrected thanks mate.

Done let's see if that's sorted I give it a few days to see if it's corrected thanks mate.

Welcome! Have a nice day!

Archived