Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mental health resources outside the Support Group subforum?

bloom

The Support Forum has a stickied thread filled with mental health resources. Some of those are defunct, and I made a post here several months ago with resources that were current. I wondered if a. the original post in that subforum could be modified to get rid of the defunct links, and b. if we could possibly have a sticky outside the Support Group, in Off Topic, with the same links, in addition to the one in Support Group? Unvalidated members can't see the Support Group and I think that's probably a good thing to protect the general membership, but there have been a few instances where unvalidated members have sought mental health help in the Off Topic subforum, and I thought maybe a stickied thread of resources might be useful to post there too.

Just thought it might be worth throwing out there for discussion since not everybody who might need/want to view the current list of resources is able to, but I could be overlooking a reason against it, so I'm interested in hearing others' opinions.

Thank you for this suggestion, Junia.

The staff are currently giving this consideration and we will report back in due course.

Hello, Junia~! This is just to let you know that the Staff appreciates your input and we have updated the Support Group sticky to the best of our ability. All of the defunct links should be gone now, and if you happen to find one, please feel free to PM me and I will get rid of it. Also, members are allowed to add to the sticky post, so if there are other sites you would like to see included, feel free to make a post there as well smile.png

As for the sticky-pin in another area of the forum, the staff are still discussing this but will let you know when we come to a decision. Thank you again for your input! We always appreciate great ideas that help us make this forum a more comfortable and considerate place for members biggrin.png

Edit: Annnnd, the new Off Topic sticky thread is up!

Archived