Sneeze Fetish Forum

Making out with Sick Boyfriend

NewGirlJanine

So my boyfriend and I were kissing as per usual, when his nose started to run. I remembered that he had been sick for a few days with a cold. Snot was literally running down his lip. He was sniffing while continuing to kiss me because I could tell he didn't want to halt the making-out session. I pulled away because I wanted to move onto kissing his neck when a string of snot connected our two lips. It was incredibly sexy. stretcher.gif

He got really embarrassed and covered his nose with his hands while muttering, "Oh shit." He looked in his pocket for a tissue and came up dry, so I pulled my sweater sleeve to cover my hand and wiped his nose clean. The make-out session continued, as did a little something after. ;)

Wow... I wish I could be so lucky as to have a make-out session with a runny-nosed guy like that. Thank you for sharing this.

I wanted to move onto kissing his neck when a string of snot connected our two lips.

I HAVE NO WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!surprise.gifsweatdrop.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbup1.gifaxesmiley.pngbiggrinsmiley.gifclapping.gif

• 5 months later...

You're incredibly lucky to have experienced this. Offering your sleeve is so sweet and intimate. Talk about fantasy fuel!

Archived