Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs F

sneezesweater

I was at the tax collector's office on Friday and I noticed a woman in a big grey cardigan. As I further looked around I noticed that many of the ladies had sweaters on their chairs or they were wearing them already. It was pretty chilly in there I suppose. This woman caught my eye though because she was moving about behind the counter to different desks and then she'd go back to her office in the back. I think she was a supervisor. She was in her early 40's I'd guess, with shoulder length light brown hair, and a short athletic body. She had a long nose with a slight hump and She wore her cardigan over her shoulders. She just had an a classy vibe about her. Very attractive. She walked into her office and I was startled moments later by an impossibly long honking nose blow. I looked up and saw her as she wiped her nose and returned a wad of tissues to her sweater pocket.

Later, as I was being helped and she was still doing her thing back there I noticed her reach into her pocket and pull the tissues out again. She unfolded them and blew her nose 3 more times in the same manner. That was it until i was leaving and heard her begin to blow again just as I walked out.

Allergy season!

Nice obs! I usually don't get to hear honks from others (at least these days) for some reason.

Archived