Sneeze Fetish Forum

Contagious nose blowing? (Self [M], M and F)

Jeff

This was probably the best obs I have had in as long as I can remember. I was in a cafe earlier this morning, just enjoying an amazing breakfast, and I happened to look over and see four people sitting at the table next to me, with a man and a woman sitting in the booth with their backs against the wall. The man had glasses and looked like he was in his early 30s and brown hair and a medium-sized nose. The woman looked like she was in her early 30s and had blond hair with a medium-sized nose, not too big but not a button-nose (not sure if that makes sense).

As I was taking a sip of coffee, I happened to glance over and just as I did, I saw the man put a white napkin up to his nose and blow his nose. He blew out of both nostril at the same time and kind of quick, but no honking and very soggy. About 2 minutes later, the woman grabbed her white napkin, put it up to her nose and blew out of her left nostril first, then the right and also pretty soft. She blew her nose for a bit longer than the man did and it was also soggy. I thought it would stop there, but it didn't. The woman blew her nose 3 more times! She did it the same way as the first time. All of her blows were soft, but really soggy and she blew out of one nostril at a time.

As the man was signing his check and about to leave, I felt a little tickle in my nose. I grabbed one of the white napkins on the table, put it up to my nose and blew out of my left nostril first, then my right. I started blowing soft at first, then a little bit harder. As soon as I honked (not too loud, but definitely loud enough to hear), I caught the woman glancing over at me and I saw her kinda smile. After I was done blowing my nose, I opened up the napkin to see what came out and it was all clear and about a medium amount. I don't know why I look after I blow my nose, I just do. :D

Hope everyone enjoys those obs, I know I did!

I love any suggestion of contagion. Thanks for sharing.

Archived