Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thank you Fangy, Artygirl, Everyone!

Bisc

Hiiiii guys!

I just wanted to say, thank you so much to everyone on here!

((Thanks to various splut ups in my dna)) ive always had trouble fitting in with other people, so thank you so much for making it so easy to be part of the community here and for all being my lovely friends ^o^

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU EVERYONEE!! LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!! <3

Agreed I would like to thank everyone on here for putting up with me :) and especially my friends that have given me support artygirl22 sneezy Holmes and the others that I didn't mention.

I would like to give my own fair share of thanks to everyone on here who has made me feel better about myself. Not to point fingers or show importance to any only one, but o would like to thank Artygirl for all her love and help through the days. Everyone is marvelous. Thank you everyone!

Aww this is sweet...You're all awesome.

I totally don't deserve praise. I just want everyone to be happy or at least content.

Aww this is sweet...You're all awesome.

I totally don't deserve praise. I just want everyone to be happy or at least content.

You totally deserve a praise you done a lot for some your very helpful to be honest I can't describe at all.

Arty, you're a beautiful person, and for all of your love and support, I must thank you as well! :hug:

Archived