Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dust Added To Tags?

LapidotLover22

I've always enjoyed a good story where dust was the cause of sneezing, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm surprised it's not already a tag since there's plenty of dusty stories here and dust has always been a classic irritant the same way feathers and pepper have been.

I don't really know how one goes about this sort of thing, but I figured this board would be a good place to start. So, what do you all think? Should dust be added to the list of tags?

I agree dust should be added as you said their are a lot of stories with dust in it and it will also let people know that dust is in it so I think it's a good idea.

Wouldn't it fall under the 'allergies' tag? Most sneezing from dust is because of allergies. Not to pooh-pooh the idea off the bat or anything, but if dust got its own tag, presumably other allergens like pollen or animals would warrant their own tags too, and I'm not sure if forum software would allow for that many? (Or else I would assume we'd already have them, but maybe I'm wrong.) It's not a bad idea, I'm just not sure why dust would get its own tag when other allergy causes don't too.

Wouldn't it fall under the 'allergies' tag? Most sneezing from dust is because of allergies. Not to pooh-pooh the idea off the bat or anything, but if dust got its own tag, presumably other allergens like pollen or animals would warrant their own tags too, and I'm not sure if forum software would allow for that many? (Or else I would assume we'd already have them, but maybe I'm wrong.) It's not a bad idea, I'm just not sure why dust would get its own tag when other allergy causes don't too.

True enough, but dust is still more common than pollen, perfume, animal dander, etc. It's more in league with pepper and feathers, and they get their own tags. Why not dust? I've also read in a several stories feathers themselves are an allergy. No idea if that's actually true, but still.

True enough, but dust is still more common than pollen, perfume, animal dander, etc. It's more in league with pepper and feathers, and they get their own tags. Why not dust? I've also read in a several stories feathers themselves are an allergy. No idea if that's actually true, but still.

some people have a thing for feathers, it's a big part of the fetish for some reason. Same thing with pepper, it's like the two most common ways to induce a sneeze. Dust is the same way, but when people sneeze at dust, it's usually because of an allergy.

And yeah, people can totally be allergic to feathers, maybe not those fake craft feathers, but down feathers, goose feathers, bid feathers can totally make people sneeze.

The staff are pleased to report that "dust" has now been added to the list of tags in various sub-forums.

Thank you to High on Lullabies for making this happen!

On a related note since the general obs, stories and artwork subforums have so many tags, would it be possible to add some sort of "basic" tags to the obs, stories&artwork sub of related fetishes? Like male, female, maybe something that lets you know if it's an obs, story or some sort of art? I can't be the only one who would appreciate the tags.

I'm sorry to bother you with this.

Also

Sorry for using someone else's topic to bring this up.

Sitruuna - No bother at all, this was clearly an oversight on my part when setting up the tags for this part of the forum! :blushing:

I have added now added tags for: 'Male', 'Female', 'Other' e.g. other gender category or non-human, 'Observation', 'Story' and 'Artwork'

Thanks again for pointing this out! :)

Sitruuna - No bother at all, this was clearly an oversight on my part when setting up the tags for this part of the forum! :blushing:

I have added now added tags for: 'Male', 'Female', 'Other' e.g. other gender category or non-human, 'Observation', 'Story' and 'Artwork'

Thanks again for pointing this out! :)

Thank you very much for adding the tags (:

The staff are pleased to report that "dust" has now been added to the list of tags in various sub-forums.

Thank you to High on Lullabies for making this happen!

Man, I'd totally forgotten about this. Then I just remembered it today, and was expecting not much to have changed, and I find this pleasant surprise. Thanks forum heads! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived