Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos to TheCakeIsALie

Chanel_no5

... for reaching out, seemingly on pure intuition, when I didn't even know I needed to talk to someone. :)

And for your friendly offer that, well, I'm probably going to take you up on when I've had some time to prepare.

Thank you. :heart::hug:

Hear, hear! :clapping:

Cake is a lovely person who is also a great listener. I love her random 'hellos' and all the smiles she gives me. ^_^

OOoh! Add me to the Cake fanlist. Cake, you are wonderfully kind, hard-working, conscientious and generally a wonderful addition to the forum community.

:hug:

Sorry, I didn't see this until today! blushing.gif

You are the best. wub.pnghug.gif Thank you so much. You are all absolutely lovely people, it's always great when I get to talk to you and I am very grateful to have each of you in my life. hug.gif

@Chanel: Always. hug.gif And whenever you're ready. smile.png I'm online fairly often, so don't hesitate to poke me.

@Spoo: Right back at you. It's great to catch up every now and again, even if it's often only for a few minutes. Next time you're in the neighbourhood we will definitely have to meet up. hug.gif

@Vet: We haven't spoken much recently, but I do frequently wonder how you are doing and I'm very glad to see you around on here again. I have very much missed your friendliness and level-headedness. hug.gif

Archived