Sneeze Fetish Forum

Writing.com - Too Nosey For Your Party?

Siegward

So there used to be this old "Choose Your Own Adventure" style story on writing.com that was REALLY good and had a lot more contributions than any other sneeze fetish collaborative story I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure Blah was the original author. Anyway, I've noticed that the story isn't available anymore, at least I can't find it and the link I had is broken. Was the story made private, is there anyway to still see it? Thanks in advanced!

This was the original thread I found it from: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=49430

• 1 month later...

I wrote a few chapters for that story. I was upset when I saw it was gone too. I just wish I knew what happened to it.

• 2 weeks later...

You can see a lot of the story by plugging the writing.com url into the Wayback Machine (http://archive.org/web/). I hope the authors don't mind me sharing this info in case they didn't want the story available anymore. I read what I could find of it and quite enjoyed it.

• 5 weeks later...

That was my favorite story! I had written some chapters for it, too, and was upset when it disappeared. It was definitely Blah-san's story, but I can't contact him directly since I'm new to the forum :(

If anyone is interested in restarting a similar story and/or could contact Blah and resurrect the original, I would be more than willing to contribute to it!

• 4 weeks later...

Wayback Machine has some of the story but unfortunately from what I have seen it does not have close to all of it.

Wish there was a way to get the original back.

That was my favorite story! I had written some chapters for it, too, and was upset when it disappeared. It was definitely Blah-san's story, but I can't contact him directly since I'm new to the forum :(

If anyone is interested in restarting a similar story and/or could contact Blah and resurrect the original, I would be more than willing to contribute to it!

I've talked to Blah about it since making this thread. He confirmed it was accidentally deleted and unfortunately there's no way to get it back.

• 1 year later...

Hopefully I am allowed to post this here, but I just got word that Too Nosey For Your Party is being revived! Here is the link:

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2128058-Too-Nosey-for-Your-Party-Redux

All credit for the story idea goes to Blah-San. If you used to write for the story (or even if you never did), please consider contributing! I definitely will be!

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to note that it was confirmed with Blah that it was okay to post the revived version. @peter_griffin50 if you can, could you update your email address for the Forum so that you can be contacted by staff? Thanks :D

Ohmygod YESSSSSSSSS!:woot2: 

I used to love 'Too Nosey For Your Party' back before I joined the forum and started writing, and I was so sad when it died. Definitely going to contributing to this one...

EDIT: Oh wow, they really need a lot of personal information before they let you make an account... :worriedsmiley:

Sorry to double post, but I've got a question about adding to the story: Should new posts be in third or second person? There seems to be a mix of both currently.

(Also, is there someone who I should direct questions like these to in the future?)

• 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, Shadow Dragon said:

I am so happy to see the revival of this!

Yeah... there aren't a lot of people contributing to it, though. Probably because writing.com is such a hassle.

(I've actually found a more user-friendly website to host something like this on, but I don't have a good idea for a starting premise yet...)

Archived