Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs (M)

Jeff

A few minutes ago, I was sitting at my computer, reading about the NBA Finals game last night. As I was scrolling down the page, I let out this loud sneeze, one that sprayed snot all over my keyboard. Eww. I got up, walked into my bathroom, grabbed a white Kleenex tissue from the big brown box and folded it over. I put the tissue up to my nose and started blowing out of my right nostril first, then my left nostril, the both at the same time. The blows were quite soggy sounding and there was some loud honking in there too. After I was done blowing my nose, I opened up the tissue, which was stuck together because there was so much snot! Not only did I notice tons of snot, which covered the entire length of the tissue (which is completely normal for me, especially for my first few blows in the morning), but I noticed that there was a hole in the left side of the tissue. I guess there's a little bit of power behind my honks in the morning, coupled with the amount of snot. Maybe I should use two tissues next time, what do you think?

Archived