Sneeze Fetish Forum

Guys?

riyona_ebooks

What happened to the Sneeze Fetish Forum Statuses thread? I got a notification from the thread (a normal "someone just posted" notif) but when I try to go there I get a error message saying "you are not allowed to view this thread".

What happened? Was it deleted or somethin'?

The staff has hidden the thread at the moment to discuss the most recent posts, but it will open back up as soon as we are finished! :) Additionally, the situation may change as more staff members weigh in with their opinions on the matter. We would like to thank the members who frequently use this thread for their patience!

The staff has hidden the thread at the moment to discuss the most recent posts, but it will open back up as soon as we are finished! smile.png Additionally, the situation may change as more staff members weigh in with their opinions on the matter. We would like to thank the members who frequently use this thread for their patience!

Ok, so then it wasn't just my imagination since I was looking for that thread as well and wondering where the heck it went :lol:

Thank you all for being so patient! The Status thread should be up and running again :)

Archived