Sneeze Fetish Forum

Better Ignore Function?

Garnet

Is there a way to set users to ignore without generating the awkward strings of error code at the top of the forum, for topics they've posted in? It shows up for me on multiple browsers, regardless of Adblock or forum theme settings.

Similarly, is there a way to set it so certain users don't show up even in New/Recent Content? At best I can hide a person's posts but it makes the forum ugly.

I feel the same ! I've recently ignored a person and I get those ugly error codes and I feel like they're just not blocked enough XD

Illegal string offset 'member_group_id' in /home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php on line 2062

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php:2062) in /home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php:2062) in /home/sneezefe/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Above are the ugly error codes in question. These are SQL errors, suggesting there is an issue with the database. Unfortunately my knowledge of SQL is pretty limited so I'm not really sure on how to or if they can be fixed. If anyone with better (that is, some ;) ) SQL knowledge than me can assist that would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime I will give it my best shot.

With regard to the Ignore function as a whole, there aren't really any options associated with it aside from nominating groups who can't be ignored. Therefore I'm afraid it is what it is, so there isn't a way to avoid people on your ignore list coming up in the New/Recent Content windows. Just as if a person on your ignore list made the last post in a topic, you will still see that they did so, even though you can choose not to see the post itself.

ETA: Apologies, forgot which account I was posting with! :bag: Squeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Archived