Sneeze Fetish Forum

Accidentally deleted a friend

Cutelittlenose

Hi, I hope this the right place. I accidentally deleted a friend on my friends list and I'm not sure how to notify them of this mistake. :( What do I do? I'm sorry.

You should be able to add them again, in the same way that you added them in the first place. Alternatively, if it was they that added you, then if you find a post of theirs and hover your cursor over their name, you should be able to add them like that.

If all else fails, let me know by posting below and I will Private Message you to find out who it is and I will let them know (if you would like me to). Although you are currently pending and therefore can't start PMs, as a member of staff, I can start a PM with you.

I'm sure they will understand, especially if they see this thread.

Hope that helps!

You should be able to add them again, in the same way that you added them in the first place. Alternatively, if it was they that added you, then if you find a post of theirs and hover your cursor over their name, you should be able to add them like that.

If all else fails, let me know by posting below and I will Private Message you to find out who it is and I will let them know (if you would like me to). Although you are currently pending and therefore can't start PMs, as a member of staff, I can start a PM with you.

Hope that helps!

Yeah, I need help. It's not working. Nothing comes up when I hover their name.

Sorry to but in if you know the name of the person you want to re-add and they been online and posted a few times go to today's top posters and you'd see a friend icon click that and they should recieve your request.

Sorry to but in if you know the name of the person you want to re-add and they been online and posted a few times go to today's top posters and you'd see a friend icon click that and they should recieve your request.

I don't understand where that is.

You know the users bar where it says how many are currently online near the bottom their look to the right their should be the moderating team the today's top posters than overall top posters hope that helps.

Hope that helps!

I'm fairly sure names don't work as links (or for hovering) for unverified users. You will need to find a list if users that includes the person you want to add as I don't think you can search for members.

Try something like this link:

http://www.sneezefet...e&module=online

That one requires the person to be online. I don't know of any other list like this but there might be some.

Today's top posters don't require any one to be logged in part from you of course that's how I sent all my friend requests through that.

Hope that helps!

I'm fairly sure names don't work as links (or for hovering) for unverified users. You will need to find a list if users that includes the person you want to add as I don't think you can search for members.

Try something like this link:

http://www.sneezefet...e&module=online

That one requires the person to be online. I don't know of any other list like this but there might be some.

Thank you. :) I think it helped. :) Maybe it worked.

Archived