Sneeze Fetish Forum

iZombie

SpookyScarySkeleton

Hi! I'm not sure how much interest towards the tv sci-fi show iZombie there is but i'd love to see a fic.

For those of you who have no clue what i'm talking about, Liv Moore an undead girl who is an ex-doctor now works at a morgue. Her british co-worker,her boss, is the only one who knows that shes a zombie. Her co-worker lets her have the brains( of course mixed with hot sauce and some other things) of the corpses that they get from cases. Babinaux, a policemen who works as a detective, gets Liv to help him oninvestigations of murders and such. Liv is a very good help because she gets visions from the brains of the victims she eats, which helps her discover the victims pasts and she gains their personality traits.

So I would like to see either Liv or her british boss sneeze. I do wonder what a zombie sneezing would be like.

Charecter descriptions

Liv: A short pale female with snow white hair. Shes quite sarcastic and has a special personality. She can be quite depressing but when she works on a case she has motivation to finish it. Her relationships with people can be rough,shes quite awkward and some people call her anti-social due to her lack of social skills and being more of an introvert. Her boss is the only one (without giving spoilers) who semi understands her. She dosent really enjoy the texture nor taste of brains so she usually coats it in a huge amount of hot sauce mixed with noodles or stuffed in a pizza pocket.

Liv's Boss : He's british and works in morgue with Liv.

Babinaux: Naive about Liv's "psyckic powers", hes a detective for the police department and works on cases well with Liv.

I have a few plots

A) Liv, a blonde almost snow white haired pale girl, eats a brain of someone who has hayfever and soon discovers what its like to tackle allergies as a zombie.

B )Olivia Moore comes into work one day to find her boss hunched over his desk,sniffling frequently and sneezing. Liv had forgotten what its like to sneeze or have a cold. She takes care of her boss. Optional contagion :)

I dont expect anyone to take on this task but if you do, a million thanks :) I made the plots quite vague because some writers like to have flexibility. If you want something more specific,feel free to comment or PM :)

I've been toying with writing an iZombie fic for a while and also fell head over heels for Ravi. I can't promise anything but I'll definitely have a crack at it this weekend and see what I can come up with.

• 6 months later...

Archived