Sneeze Fetish Forum

Describe The Poster Above You

OhDearBlessYou

Self-explanatory. Tis the game in which you describe the last person who posted. Your description can be as long as you want, just don't be rude. Just in case, I checked to see if this game was posted before, and I didn't find it, so....

Allez! ^_^

You seem very nice, and you look like a big music fan. You seem like someone who writes there own stuff and is very creative. Am I off with this :P Either way, great topic!

You're a nice person to be around.

Plus I know you from DA. C:

Okay,I'll leave.

I've seen some of your artwork and it's so good! Plus, the fact that you're obsessed with Luigi is awesome because I absolutely love him and Mario and basically everything to do with Mario. :lol:

(I'm bad at this, sorry)

I don't know you very well but if that's your profile picture, you're very pretty.

We've never chatted, but you strike me as someone who really wants to see and bring out the best in people.

I don't really know you, but I can tell that you are a quirky person based on your profile pic

I don't really know you, but you seem like a quirky person based on your signature. :P

We just met, but you are awesome to talk to! I like that we can talk and be friends before the fetish, even though that's how we met, but really we met over a topic I posted and we bonded from there. GIRL POWER! :)

We've never really spoken, but you've always seemed like a really positive and generally awesome person to me!

You're one of the most beautiful people I've had the pleasure to meet (read lol), and you have a lovely voice. :wub:

I get the impression you are very caring and genuine. And also incredibly sweet! So, it's always lovely to see you around! :)

You seem like a really fun, generally accepting person, you also strike me as really creative and pretty down-to-earth. Also a person who's good at staying out of drama. Good job you succeeded at life. :)

We haven't talked, but based on your profile, you seem like a reserved person. That, or you were just too lazy to write a long ass description. :P

You're really sweet and nice! And I love your sig. I could stare at it all day.

You are one of the nicest people ever! You always make an effort to be there for people and help them out. You're very caring and sweet and even though life isn't always easy, you try to stay positive throughout! You are very appreciated on here! :hug:

You seem really sweet. Even though we've not talked much, I feel like you would be an absolutely amazing friend, i don't even know why. I've seen you here and there on the forum and you seem really caring and welcoming.

You seem pretty awesome. I like your icon. It makes me want tea (it might be of coffee but I'm not a huge coffee fan). You are younger than me, which really doesn't happen a lot around here. We have never talked. You seem legit though :D

You seem like a really happy and down to earth person! Like you seem like a great friend to have around! And you seem outspoken and very cheerful... like an extrovert. Also it seems like you have a great sense of humour which is always rare. We never talked before but again you seem very nice and a great person to have around. :D

I really admire your patience and generosity, always ready with a kind word of support or encouragement for those who need it. yes.gif

You have THE BEST signature on the Forum and are a fellow admirer of lovely, sniffly, old-timey gentlemen!

I've seen a few of your posts around the forum and I always notice your serene beach signature! And i'm guessing quite a fan of Alcest? :D

Archived