Sneeze Fetish Forum

Extension to 'Recent Topics' link?

PetalPunk

I was wondering if there could be a way to see more recent topics than the five listed on the home page.

When I'm one my mobile phone, I can see so many more recently active topics than 5.

I think it would be nice to see more recently updated topics than just 5 because I get bored on here and I want to browse, but I don't know what to browse...so once I'm done looking at the 5 recent topics, I want to look at more, but there is nothing really to look at.

Can you access the "View New Content" page via mobile? On the desktop site it's in the top-right hand corner of the forum, under the search bar.

Can you access the "View New Content" page via mobile? On the desktop site it's in the top-right hand corner of the forum, under the search bar.

OOOOHHH! Wow, I've never noticed that before! Thanks. I'm stupid!

Yea, it must be something like that. I haven't been on the forum on my mobile in a long time, but i would go to recent topics and I'd get a whole list of topics that had been recently updated.

I actually find that very odd. When I am on my mobile I can see no topics at all.

OOOOHHH! Wow, I've never noticed that before! Thanks. I'm stupid!

High five for also only recently discovering the button. :lol:

Archived