Sneeze Fetish Forum

Most attractive girl in my office blows her nose

C-Money

I am not really into nose blowing, but I thought maybe other people would enjoy this observation. It's short but sweet.

I recently started a new job and I work on a floor with about 30 other people. There are not many girls in my office (maybe like 5) , but they are all relatively attractive. Th girl in question is probably the hottest in my office. She is significantly older than me, probably around 27. She is about 5'7" if I had to guess with blonde hair and pretty smile and looks very good from behind. She kind of has a lower nasally voice and sits on the other side of the room from me, so I don't see many obs of her on a day to day basis.

Anyway, I had to complete a special training exercise since I'm new and it had to be completed on a computer with direct line of sight from where she sits. I heard her sniffling periodically through it when finally she grabbed a tissue and blew her nose. She seems like a quiet girl so I did not expect her blow to be a medium volume honk. After this honking blow I looked at her and her nose was tinged pink around the edges. Maybe she was sick or something.

I always hear sneezes and blows coming from over where she sits but basically all of the girls in the office sit over that way so I cannot discern who is sneezing/blowing without getting up from my chair and staring which would be way too weird. Maybe I'll get lucky and walk by on my way to the door while they are in the act, but this has yet to happen. Hope you enjoyed this blow more than I did.

Archived