Sneeze Fetish Forum

Probably Dumb Question About Posting Video Clips

SleepingPhlox

Okay, I rooted around the media subforum to see if anyone had done what I want to do but I only found links to youtube or similar and that's exactly what I don't want to do so sorry for my stupid question that is probably common sense to everyone else.

So here's a breakdown.

I found a sneezing bit on a bloopers dvd extra thingy.

I don't think it's been shared here already.

I'd like to edit that particular bit and share it in the media subforum because I think that'd be a super nice thing to do. :)

I don't want to put it on YouTube because that's way too public. What would be an alternative?

Thank you to anyone who helps. I swear I am not normally this clueless and I did try to Google my issue but without knowing exactly what words I'm looking for didn't help matters! blush.png

I'm not sure if I have interpreted your question correctly, but if you are asking where to post such a clip on the forum, you may do so in this thread (assuming it complies with our rules about "Real-life (Non-animated) Video Clips", of course!) - or you could start a new thread for it in the "Sneezing In The Media" section if it is a particularly noteworthy clip of a famous person.

If on the other hand, you are asking where else to post it on the internet, other than youtube (which I think you might be), I'm sure there are plenty of sites where you could do that, but I will leave it to others more knowledgeable than me to advise on that.

You can upload to YouTube and set the videos privacy setting to "Unlisted" which will make it so that people can watch it as long as they have a link. An alternative to this is uploading a video to Google drive and getting a sharable link to the video file. Google Drive is nice because you can watch the uploaded video in the same style flash player as the YouTube one.

Did not know that about YouTube! If you use those settings, does anything about the video show up amongst your other uploads or is it totally hidden unless you have the link?

But yes, that was my question: where can I stick a video on the internet so I can link to it on a forum, but not have it linked to my other online activity (which is my hesitancy around YouTube). :)

does anything about the video show up amongst your other uploads or is it totally hidden unless you have the link?

It will show up to you among your uploads if you view them, but nobody else will be able to view them without the link.

You could also make a separate YouTube account for fetish-related stuff - I think a lot of us do that (I don't personally bother but I think it's a really good idea if people are concerned about getting caught).

Ye, what junes said. It won't show up in your uploaded videos or on your channel or anything, except to you yourself, if you choose "unlisted" ^_^

That is exactly what I needed to know, thank you everyone! :)

Archived