Sneeze Fetish Forum

Length of forum text box?

Cutelittlenose

Sorry if this isn't a valid topic or if it has been done somewhere else, but I'm curious as to why the overall forum has such long text boxes.

I don't understand what you mean by text boxes. Do you mean the size of each post? The box in which I am typing this reply? If it's the latter, it can be readjusted by dragging the bottom righthand corner to make it shorter.

I don't understand what you mean by text boxes. Do you mean the size of each post? The box in which I am typing this reply? If it's the latter, it can be readjusted by dragging the bottom righthand corner to make it shorter.

How does that work?

How does that work?

rIwAVpQ.png

If this is what you're talking about. I still have no idea what you're talking about :lol:

How does that work?

rIwAVpQ.png

If this is what you're talking about. I still have no idea what you're talking about heh.gif

Yeah, that's it.

Update: I found out how it works, but I was more curious as to how to make the box smaller width-wise.

It's just standard Invision software, you can't make the text box that you type in less wide somehow.

It's just standard Invision software, you can't make the text box that you type in less wide somehow.

That's a shame, thank you, though.

Archived