Sneeze Fetish Forum

Some minor changes that might be worth noting

Bondi

So I made a few minor changes to the wav page that might be of some interest to people.

I no longer have the guidelines page and the contact me page on the wav page as they are currently of little value to me on the wav page. I have deleted the links to them from the navigation bar. I have finally reuploaded the FAQ page after tweaking some sections to be more up-to-date, as I feel that that still has some useful information to the community at large, so the FAQ will no longer be a dead link.

I currently cannot check my email address on Beastlet as the URL that I used to go to for that no longer works and since I don't have any other email addresses that I check frequently enough that I'm okay with posting publicly (the minute you publicly post an email address, the spambots will get you :fear: ) I have decided to just have people PM me on this forum if they are that interested in donating their wavs but aren't comfortable doing so on Youtube for whatever reason.

If anyone has any suggestions or concerns, please post them here or get with me privately and I will address them to the best of my ability. :)

Archived