Sneeze Fetish Forum

Disable personal messenger?

Leafeon78

Hi I'm just asking if it's ok if I disable my messenger as I don't need it or would the staff like me to keep it active thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure Staff can contact you via PM regardless of whether or not you have it enabled, and since you're not validated and can't receive PMs from non-Staff members, it's probably a moot point anyway. I don't think it will change the way the forum functions for you right now if you disable it or enable it.

Ok thanks just because I find it useless at the moment.

Hi I'm just asking if it's ok if I disable my messenger as I don't need it or would the staff like me to keep it active thanks in advance.

I wasn't aware that you actually had the option to enable or disable your messenger. As a "pending" member, you don't currently have the ability to start new messages, but the staff can contact you by personal messenger should it be necessary (and we would always want that option with all members).

If you don't need it, just don't use it. If someone is bothering you let staff know, otherwise, like Joal said, they need to keep that line of communication open. You may want to use it at some point and once you're validated the option will be there for you if you choose to use it. :)

I wasn't aware that you actually had the option to enable or disable your messenger. As a "pending" member, you don't currently have the ability to start new messages, but the staff can contact you by personal messenger should it be necessary (and we would always want that option with all members).

Yeah everyone got the ability to disable messenger do you want me to reactivate mine then.

Yeah everyone got the ability to disable messenger

Yes, I can see that option now - I must confess to never having noticed it before!

do you want me to reactivate mine then

Yes please. The staff need to be able to contact all members when necessary.

Thank you.

Archived