Sneeze Fetish Forum

How do I edit my post?

wmb19

You can't edit your own posts until you're fully validated, but I think you can ask the mods to edit a given post for you if you need it to be edited. (There's a thread on how to get validated here.) Hope that helps a little.

Just to add provide a link to the post you need editing and what you want edited so the admin or mods know exactly what you want changed or added.

Ohhh. I was proper confused. I re-read my posts so many times, figure it's fine, click post - notice an error straight away twitchsmile.gif Thanks for clearing that up!

Is the same true for likes or is there no like system on here?

I don't believe there's any system for likes here. I think there was at one point after a software update, but it was removed since everyone agreed it wasn't something we wanted to have. Probably the closest thing to a like is following a topic, but even then nobody really uses it like that as far as I can tell.

I don't believe there's any system for likes here. I think there was at one point after a software update, but it was removed since everyone agreed it wasn't something we wanted to have. Probably the closest thing to a like is following a topic, but even then nobody really uses it like that as far as I can tell.

Ah, I'm pretty sure I read some older posts mentioning likes which is why I was confused. Thanks for clarifying that!

Ohhh. I was proper confused. I re-read my posts so many times, figure it's fine, click post - notice an error straight away

I think in this situation, although it's obviously annoying as the poster, it's fine to just let it stay as it is. People aren't going to judge you for typos and things like that :) If the error is something important staff members are always (at least in my experience) happy to make edits for members who aren't able to yet, so definitely feel free to ask in that case. If we all asked them to correct every typo we made though, they'd never get anything else done :lol: Once you've been validated to "Poster" level you'll be able to edit your posts, including topic titles, for an hour after you first post them. The features available at each membership level are listed here.

Ah, I'm pretty sure I read some older posts mentioning likes which is why I was confused. Thanks for clarifying that!

Yes, one of the software upgrades included a post liking feature, but we all felt it had too much potential for turning the forum into a popularity contest. The posts you saw mentioning it were probably from when it briefly existed and we were discussion whether we wanted to keep it or not.

Archived