Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos to all the wonderful staff of this forum :D

SpookyScarySkeleton

Kudos to the staff of the forum for working hard on pleasing everyone with the age range option !

It must have been really hard to come up with something to please everyone :D

A million thanks, I have no clue how much to thank you.

So other members please write a little something to thank the staff for their hard work, if you want ! :D :D :D

Seriously- y'all have had SO many issues that have been brought up to deal with on your plates lately. I truly appreciate the time and patience that it takes to really thoughtfully look at what can feasibly work for trying to keep happy and safe forummers.

Y'all are WAY past due for a raise and a tropical cruise. :wub:

HoL - sign 'em up. ;) And while you are at it, book yourself an extra week. :Pounce:

I would also like to thank them making the decisions are never easy and are time consuming Im also sorry for going up the wrong tree.

Thanks so much for being awesome and working so hard to make sure everything is going well.

Thank you sooo much for continuing to be incredibly vigilant and committed to running the community, and also for being lovely, approachable people! You're all awesome!

:heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for 10+ amazing years in such a wonderful, kind and supportive community. Without you all, this wouldn't be possible. I've gone in and out of lurking over that time just because of being busy but I always enjoy this place :) thanks for keeping it welcoming! It makes all the difference.

Archived