Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tickling?

thethingof

I'm fairly new to the forum so haven't really checked this section out before so forgive me if I bring up something that's been said a thousand times, but my only other fetish is tickling.

Not so much feet tickling though, which seems to be an uncommon difference with my fetish. I like any tickling from the ankle up I guess, mostly upper body though, specifically the stomach/abdominal area.

As sneezing and tickling are my only two fetishes, I sort of wonder how correlated they are. I guess sneezing can be linked to a tickle of the nose! Also both strongly link to helplessness; one can't help a sneeze as much as one can't help but laugh when tickled.

Does anyone else share this? I'd be interested to hear!

I think through my exploration of my sneeze fetish, I have definitely developed a tickling fetish - though unlike sneezing it's not sexual. Since my favorite sneezes are induced, I tend to find a lot of tickling fics. I just think it's adorable, peoples' smile is the prettiest thing about them and you can't help but smile when you're tickled. I especially love characters that don't smile often being tickled and having such a cute smile and laugh!! It's so beautiful.

I also love to tickle my friends because they all make cute sounds and wiggle around, my friends are adorable cream puffs <3

I like tickling a lot, and I think I most like it for the fight the person puts up while being tickled that slowly dissolves them into a giggling mess. It's fun. I liked tickling before I like sneezing, and the helplessness and closeness of it all is very adorable. I agree with Akahana when I say it's adorable when there are characters that don' smile or laugh much, and then they get done in by tickling. I also don't think my attraction is sexual, it's more in connection to how much I like smiling and laughter. But to get to describe tickling is soo much fun! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Me too, those are my two fetishes as well, though neither has to be sexual for me. They can though. But overall I'm like, the least sexual person I know, anyways. :P

It's interesting that tickling isn't a sexual thing for most people on here, it is for me. In fact, I discovered my tickling fetish before the sneezing one. I've been into tickling for years now, and I've always sort of liked the idea of sneezing, but I only discovered it as a fetish earlier this year. Interesting, huh?

Archived