Sneeze Fetish Forum

" A thing for girls" (F/F , allergies)

Juniebee

Hello! I had this small piece of inspiration, this isn't gonna be a series like the Matilda and Brandon thing, I just plan on this being a little scenario that I had in my head. Also, this is my first time writing F/F pairing, so please be kind smile.png

Julie was excited. She hadn't had many high school friends, being mainly quiet and nerdy. She got good grades, was in student council, but that was about it as far as socializing. She mainly kept to herself, she had had a small handful of friends, but not many, and they were also quiet bookworms like she was, and they came and went in her life like books, nobody that she could really rely on. But Ruth was different. She was bubbly and chatty and a social butterfly. She was a cheerleader, but much nicer than the stereotypes Julie had been force fed. She had been spending more and more time with this girl, and was growing more and more...fond of her. Julie wasn't sure if Ruth could tell she liked her as more than, well, just a friend. Julie definitely had some interest in girls , she wouldn't call herself a lesbian , per se, but she was definitely not immune to feminine charms.

She took one quick glance at herself before leaving the house. She had a smooth white face, with medium-height cheekbones and strong jawline. She squinted her deep set, large , round blue eyes to double check her cat-eye liner. The thin spray of freckles across her thin, but strong nose were barely visible. And lastly, she bared her teeth in the mirror to make sure the red lipstick she normally wore over her heart-shaped, full lips wasn't smudging onto her teeth. Her black , straight hair was pulled into a simple pony-tail. She was wearing boot cut, dark blue jeans and a long sleeved, dark purple top that bared her stomach a bit. Granted, Julie was a curvy girl, not overweight, but definitely not the kind of skinny you " normally" see wearing crop tops in magazines, but she was confident she looked great.

But just as she opened the door to leave, she stopped for a second. Her blue eyes fluttered , her full, cherry red lips parted, and her nostrils flared. Julie tilted her head back without even noticing , looking a bit towards the light, her breath hitching helplessly for almost thirty seconds, before bending her arm in front of her face to catch a quick double

" huh...heh...hAAHHH...heh...huh....haaa....hiiiihh..hiiihh....huht-SHEW!Huh-CHEW!" She gave a quick sniffle before straightening and locking the door behind her.

It was true, Julie suffered from a bit of hayfever in the springtime. Granted, she suffered from a bit of a lot of different allergies. Ragweed, baby's breath, forget-me-not's, and roses to name the rest. Some perfume also had the power to bring out the sneezes in Julie's sensitive ( but very pretty) nose. Spring hayfever was the only one strong enough to need some medicine, and she took her Clariten, so the high pollen count shouldn't have been an issue. She opened her purse to make sure some tissues were still there , before setting off in her dad's car to drive to Ruth's house. The drive to had been uneventful, and sure enough she found the house Ruth had described, a moderate sized, white home with blue shutters.

Julie parked her car in Ruth's driveway and ringed the doorbell. Ruth answered with a " Heeeeyyy!", as Julia drank in Ruth's appearance. She red short hair, small, bright green eyes, small upturned nose, wide,thin lips. She was the opposite of Julie in terms of both facial features and body type, but still very pretty. She had on a loose pink button-down with a lace trim and light- wash skinny jeans.

" So my parents are both at work, and the weather outside is really nice, so you wanna take a walk?"

" That sounds good." Julia answered, eager to spend some quality time with the bubbly, confident, cute Ruth.

The two went out the back door to walk in residential area where Ruth lived. It was very pretty, the sun was shining, beautiful houses with pretty lawns lined the road they were walking in. Big, beautiful Oak and Maple trees lined the roads, sprinkling yellow pollen everywhere.

Julie and Ruth were talking about Ruth maybe attending cheering camp this upcoming summer, and if she would continue doing it her ( upcoming) junior year. " I mean, I went last year and it was really fun, but I hear their changing the coach this year, and that can make all the difference."

Julia was trying to pay attention, but a small puff of wind had blown some Oak pollen right under her sensitive nose. Her eyes started to lose focus as those perfect red lips parted "Uh-huh..." She breathed in response to Ruth's statement. Ruth glanced over to see one of the most beautiful things she had ever had the pleasure of seeing: Julie's pre-sneeze face. Her blue eyes were fluttering, her perfect nostrils flaring, huffing and puffing and inhaling more of that tickly pollen. Ruth knew that Julia was allergic to the tree pollen, and that is exactly why she wanted to come outside. You see, Ruth had quite a thing for women sneezing ( granted, she had quit a thing for women in general). She knew all about Julie's allergies, and knew that taking her outside would sure get the sneezes out of her. Ruth hoped Julie didn't notice her staring as the latter's breath hitched, her nostrils flaring more and turning pink, eyes starting to screw shut. Julie pulled a tissue out of her handbag and put it in front of her face, hitching helplessly " huh-huh-uhhhh...so-suh-suh-sorry...it's...th-hah-hehhhh-the....pah--hhaaa--pohhhhh-len..." Ruth could feel her cheeks burning. Julie talking through her tickly, long buildup ( the result of her medicine pitted against overwhelming pollen) was the hottest thing she had ever seen, she was impressed at how Julie could hold off sneezing while her face looked oh so tickley...her eyes now screwed shut, nose now huffing and puffing and turning pink, her lips slack and her breath hitching helplessly

"huh....hah...huh....huh....hahh...." " Oh my GOD" thought Ruth " I've never seen such a perfect buildup."

"haah...Ha-ISHEW!Huh-ISHUU!Ha...CHEW!" Julie finally sneezes a girly, but powerful triple into the tissue, Ruth could see it bend slightly with the force of her strong sneezes.

" Agh, sorry." Julie lamented, as she wiped her nose with the tissue " Allergies, you know?"

"It's...not a problem." Ruth stammered, still in awe of the perfect site she had just seen. " Bless you."

Julie smiled graciously, and Ruth felt her heart flutter. Damn, Julie was just about the most perfect girl she had ever seen.

That's all for now! Be sure to review!

Wow! That was so... Elegantly put... I don't have the right words... But it was really really good!

Aww that's was nice she got some enjoyment, brilliant upload thanks I enjoyed reading this.

She knew all about Julie's allergies, and knew that taking her outside would sure get the sneezes out of her.

Evil :D Well written, with a really good eye for details. Maybe these two ladies need further adventures...? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh this is so good! I can't wait to read more!

*sits tight with anticipation*

Edited by Joal 555
as requested by poster
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello guys! I am back! Remember when I said this wasn't going to be a series....well...I lied..... :turned:I'm gonna do a quick wrapup of this series.....and then make these girls have more...sneezey adventures.

As they walked farther and farther, the tickle in Julie's nose intensified. She twitched her nose and brushed her finger under it, tying to quell the itch. She didn't want to sneeze anymore, not in front of Ruth. But they were walking under more and more Oak trees now, itchy, tickley pollen wafting around her senstivie nostrils. Her sniffling became quicker now, her nose wasn't quite running , per se, but the growing itch just made her want to sniffle.

Ruth was going on about how she was excited for thier Junior year of high school, and how she was so excited to finally be an upperclassmen and omyGod Julia you must be taking so many AP"s because you're sooo smart and hard working.

Julia had a whole handful of three white , fluffy tissues in her hand , scrubbing at the pointed tip of her pink, allergic nose . She gave her nsoe a soft, quick blow before trying to answer.

" Yeah...I'm *snf* " her nose was starting to run, fluffy, yellow spores of pollen rained on the two girls " I'm talking AP Chem...and Hehhh....huhhhh....hA-IISSHHEEWW!...and AP Euro ...Huh-ISHEW! HUh-CCHiixxSSHEEW! God, I'm sorry...I...Heh...hah...hAH....there's just so much...paahh-pooohhh-l-l-len here ...HAH-ISHEW!HAH-ISSHAAA!" Julia had clamped the tissues over her gourgeous, tickling nose to catch the sneezes before feeling a tender hand on her shoulder giving it a quick rub.

" It's okay...I really don't mind." Ruth replied in a shy voice nothing like her own, while Julia gave her nose a liquid blow as quietly as she could. The poor allergic thing pushed the wad of used tissues under her nose in an upwards motion, while Ruth reached into the pocket of her jeans and pulled out....a small, white hanky.

" Here. You knnow...I kind of have .... a thing for sneezes. Your's are so cute." Julie took the hanky and rubbed her allergic nose while answering " Thanks.*snnfff* Ugh, do you really?"

Ruth gave a shy nod, this was nothing like her "I just think it's ...really cute I don't know I just..." She blushed as pink as her shirt.

Julie actually had a bit of a thing for sneezes herself, so she undersood where Ruth was coming from. As they sat on a rock ( right under an oak tree), they discussed how Ruth felt about realizing her feelings for Julie, all while the Oak Tree rained fluffy pollen on the two of them.

All while Julia sneezes powerful, girly sneezes into the soft white hanky, as she wiped her allergic , quivering nose.

Ruth was talking " And I have pretty bad allergies , too you know ( after Julie told her about having a sneeze fetish herself) , and I just get so embarassed when people bless me it's like nomygod nonononono , you know' She gave her adorable, flashy grin and turned to Julie to see her too absorbed in her allergies

Yellow flecks of pollen were settled in her black her. Her nose was rosy pink, twitching and quivering with a need to sneeze. Her graceful head tilted back , her lips parted , her eyes screwed shut " hehh...huh....HAHHHHH....hehhhh.huuuuhh.......*snf,snf*" She held the white hanky in front of her quiveirng nose, expecting an allergic fit any second now. One of the things, Ruth notes, with Julie's allergic being on the milder side ( her's were more severe) , is that she had the most tickley, drawn out buildups she had ever seen. It was like Julie's allergies were desgined for Ruth to enjoy!

Julia, now aware that Ruth was watching, decided to play her angle a bit " I...hehhhhh....haAhhhhh..hhhhehhh.huh-huh-huh... need to sneeze so ba-hah-ad *ssnnff*"

Ruth did something bold. She took her finger and slid it under Julie's allergic, pink, twitching nose. Her breath was puffing against Ruth's hand, desperate for need to sneeze. Ruth felt a shiver down her spine.Julie leaned into Ruth's touch, desperate for something to coax the sneezes out.

Having allergies herself, Ruth knew just how to make Julie's nose erupt with ticklish sneezes, but she wanted to .... toy with this a bit. She slid her slinder fingers along the bridge of Julie's nose. She then pinched the tip,and gave it a small, circular rub.

Julie's breath immediatly hitched, and her perfect lips went slack " Heh-heh *snf*..heh-heh-huhhhh...*snf**snf*" Ruth wasn't done yet. She slid her slender finger right along the edge of Julie's nostril, tracing her nail across the ovals, that were now huffing and puffing and flaring into almost perfect circles. Julie's chest heaved. And then Ruth grabbed the handkercheif with her free hand as she took her other hand and pinched Julie's nose. She then rubbed her tickly nostrils in perfect circles, aggravating the allergic itch.

That did it.

Ruth held the hankie over Julie's nose,"Oh....huh.....hahAASSHHEEWW! AASSHHEEWW!hA-CHEW!CHEW!....ohhh.hiihh...huhhhh.....Ha-ISHEW!Huh-IISSHUU!HA-ISHEW!Huh-ChhxxssSHHEEWW!AAAxxxSSHIIEEWW!"

After almost two whole minutes, Julie took control of the hanky and blew her streaming, but releived nose.

Ruth was the first to speak " That...was nice."

Julie smiled shyly. Ruth was definatly a keeper.

Who knew all it took was sneezing to bring these two closer?

Wow! That was drawn out. I hope you guys like, and please be sure to reveiw! Also, Ruth has really bad dust allergies, so how should the girls play with them? Please be sure to let me know in the reviews!

• 2 weeks later...

Omg the bit where Ruth plays with Julie's nose while she's sneezing was INSANELY good, and the descriptions of the pollen raining down were great. I'd love to see them experimenting with each other's allergies some more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 5/14/2020 at 11:20 AM, Show&tell said:

Oh my gooood the build ups.

This is going in my hall of fame lol

• 2 years later...

Juniebee, this is one of my favorite stories on here! Would you please continue this? I'd especially love to see some more finger under nose holdbacks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...