Sneeze Fetish Forum

Girl at the Library (F)

bluelily

Hey everyone!

So I was in a study room at the library today (it's basically a small room with several tables, located at the corner of the building) and not long before I got in, another girl (long brown hair, wearing a purple dress) walked through the door. She sat two chairs away from me (so I had a pretty decent view) and started doing her own business. She seemed to have a cold as she was sniffling/rubbing her nose frequently, which was noticeably pink around the edges. About a few minutes later she reached into her purse and pulled out a travel-size pack of tissues. She quickly grabbed one and let out a congested-sounding, gurgly blow (no honking though), wiping her nose with it a few times after her blow.

Her blow must have been pretty loud, because another person sitting nearby asked her "Are you all right?"

"Yeah I'm fine," she replied with a nasally and stuffed-up voice. "I just have a cold, that's all," she said, pointing to her pink nose.

She blew her nose three more times before packing up her things and leaving - all of them were gurgly blows as well. Although she didn't turn away to blow her nose, she always whispered "Excuse me" after she blew, which I thought was pretty interesting :P

Anyway hope you guys liked that!

Archived