Sneeze Fetish Forum

goju4ryu

Well it summer for the Northern Hemisphere. That means beaches, hot weather, vacation, etc. For this guy it means Summer Cold. I mean, who gets a cold in summer? It started two days ago with a random sore throat around mid day. I thought I just strained it and did not think anything of it until later that night when the soreness increased. The next day the sore spot switched to the opposite side of the throat. I started getting the hint that this was the start of a summer cold. Yesterday I had no sore throat and I seemed to be pulling through fine. Then at night the dam broke and the waterfall runny nose started. This lead to unstoppable harsh wet sneezes. All night the pattern continued wipe nose a few times, harsh sneeze.

Awww bless you and I hope you feel better. I had a summer cold once but you'll get over it. :hug:

Hope you feel better! JK, no really, keep us updated.

Yeah my boyfriend got a summer cold a week or so ago. Meh, I've never gotten sick in summer but I think I'd rather have that than get sick on Christmas. I don't mean around the end of December, oh no! The day before Christmas, here we go and I lose my voice...full nine yards. Ugh, just ugh.

Archived