Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hannibal request!

curlyq9393

So I am completely obsessed with NBC Hannibal and I am completely obsessed/smitten with Queen of my Heart Gillian Anderson which means I'm also completely obsessed/smitten with Literal Ice Queen/Goddess Bedelia DuMaurier. And I would just die if somebody happened to write a fic w/her at the center--ideally she'd be ill in some way and feeling super weird about what that does to her dynamic with Hannibal but also I'd be open to bascially anything. I'd also write whoever does this something in return, if they're interested!

As I just mentioned in another thread, I can't guarantee anything long or timely, but I love NBC's Hannibal (and all of the original source material) and its badass ladies and Gillian Anderson and just... *bangs fist on table*. THIS IS THE KIND OF CONTENT I WANT TO SEE.

So yeah, I can definitely pick away at something :D Do you have opinions on POV character?

I'm pretty sure my eyes turn into actual hearts anytime I see/think about/talk about Gillian Anderson, I mean honestly *fans self*

As far as POV character goes--I'd be interested in Bedelia, if that works for you? I just feel like we don't get to see what she's truly thinking, because she has to so carefully mask it because, y'know, Hannibal. And I love fanfic so much because it's this great space to really try and analyze what there isn't room to analyze in a 45 minute episode.

• 3 months later...

As I just mentioned in another thread, I can't guarantee anything long or timely, but I love NBC's Hannibal (and all of the original source material) and its badass ladies and Gillian Anderson and just... *bangs fist on table*. THIS IS THE KIND OF CONTENT I WANT TO SEE.

So yeah, I can definitely pick away at something http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.png Do you have opinions on POV character?

**enters room** **whistles surreptitiously** I second curlyq's motion wholeheartedly! **leaves**

Archived