Sneeze Fetish Forum

Warning.

Leafeon78

Hello i know I have been given a warning for flaming in compulsory age range topic it's their but how come it says I don't have a warning point I know you added text in and I read it but I don't understand what it says which I'm sorry I can't read properly at the moment my eyes are playing up so if the staff can help I'd be very greatful and sorry for the trouble I caused I'm not worthy of being a member here as I have been unthoughful to others and I'm sorry to the members i have abused and called names to.

I'll send you a PM, Pikachu, as we don't discuss warnings on the open forum. You can always use the CONTACT US! feature at the top of the Forum if you have questions like this.

I'm don't arty but I have been incredibly stressed all week and not been sleeping or eating propley as I would just be sick after I'm honestly tired but at the same time wanna cry but boys aren't allowed.

Sorry for the slight threadjack, but boys are allowed to cry if they feel they have a reason to. Just like everybody else.

And if somebody disagrees or makes fun of you for crying, well -- pity them and, if you're able to, either ignore them or tell them to [expletive] right off. (I find the latter extremely liberating, but perhaps it's just me.)

Thank-you i always get people making fun of me and don't worry about the slight threadjack it don't bother me you helped :)

Archived