Sneeze Fetish Forum

Period of time for editing posts?

MaiMai

This isn't exactly a problem, per se, I just have a question about the period of time I'm able to edit posts for. I've realised that, whilst the membership levels in the 'Read Before Posting' section indicate that at my membership level I should only be able to edit my posts for 12 hours, I seem to have no limit to my time period for editing posts? For example, I can edit my posts from 2012. I've never asked to be in the writer's group, and I thought that maybe I've been put in that by accident or something, but I can't have been because I'm still unable to edit my topic titles...?

I apologise if this is a stupid enquiry; it's just that I've only noticed it recently, and I'm a little confused about it. heh.gif

Are you positive you can't edit your topic titles? You have to go into the full editor to do it (which took me a minute to figure out :lol: ).

Are you positive you can't edit your topic titles? You have to go into the full editor to do it (which took me a minute to figure out heh.gif ).

Oh, I can! Thank you, Junia!

I guess I was added to the writer's group without being told or noticing until now? heh.gifbag.gif

I guess I was added to the writer's group without being told or noticing until now?

I can confirm that you ARE in the Writer's Group, so perhaps you asked at some point and have since forgotten? :P

I guess I was added to the writer's group without being told or noticing until now?

I can confirm that you ARE in the Writer's Group, so perhaps you asked at some point and have since forgotten? tonguesmiley.gif

Ahh! Thank you Joal!

I'm certain that I haven't ever asked to be in it, though, because it's something I've been meaning to do for ages, but I've always felt too awkward to ask about it. :lol: Not that I'm complaining, since this way I don't have to! I just have no idea how or when I ended up in the Writer's Group. :laugh:

Archived