Sneeze Fetish Forum

Artwork tab not working properly

Cutelittlenose

There's been something going on in the "Observations, Stories, and Artwork" tab where, on the forum index, when the most recent post is in the artwork tab, that post is labeled as being in the "Roleplays and Interactive Forums" tab. This isn't probably a very important detail, but something's screwing up and I'm not sure what's causing it. I'm sorry if this isn't very important.

Yeah I noticed to i click it and takes me to the artwork section

Hmm….I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about, as I'm not seeing anything out of place. Is this on a mobile device or on a computer?? Do you mean when you see the tabs, the most recent post listed under ARTWORK is actually in the RP forum?? Or what?

I've noticed it too, on the computer. It's when someone's most recently posted in the Artwork section of the forum - on the main page it shows the last post as appearing in the Roleplays and Interactive Stories subforum instead, for some reason. If you click the thread it takes you to the right place, so it's essentially a cosmetic glitch, but it's been happening for a while for some reason or another.

I use a tablet but yes as the rest said when someone's posted in the artwork section is comes under role-plays so it's minor issue.

Ahhh! I understand :) I just did a test and I see what you mean. I'll do some investigating!

Archived